Re: Battlez problem from the 2018 post is back!

by Saeed_blover

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Battlez problem from the 2018 post is back!

★★ Novice

The.second after I win a battle, the network data loss sign pops up. If I hit the exit button, I lose the battle, my 5 position jump, and the gauntlet. My league wins show different numbers than my quest progress. This has happened 6 times. If there is no longer support for this game, let us know so we may dump it. Lots of bugs lately. 

Please fix the bug and get my wins, gauntlets, and progress back of possible.

Thank You,

Nigjtowltandem

Message 1 of 4 (406 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah , same thing is happening with me after updating the game a day ago . Now I have PVZ2 Version 8.4.1 and it has a lot of bugs like the arena bug which is really annoying . Plus the shop doesn't have Power Mint or Its seed packets . Plus the quests are also bugged . They are coming back again and again as I complete them and restart the game. The Devs needs to address the issue and should put a Bugs Fix update As soon as possible.

@nightowltandem 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Apprentice

Yeah , same thing is happening with me after updating the game a day ago . Now I have PVZ2 Version 8.4.1 and it has a lot of bugs like the arena bug which is really annoying . Plus the shop doesn't have Power Mint or Its seed packets . Plus the quests are also bugged . They are coming back again and again as I complete them and restart the game. The Devs needs to address the issue and should put a Bugs Fix update As soon as possible.

@nightowltandem 

Message 2 of 4 (388 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me also. It is very annoying, I have already lost aroung 50 points because of this bug. I have noticed that it happens when I use gauntlets to play games. When the game is free, the message is not shown.

Message 3 of 4 (334 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@nightowltandem Many people complained about this topic
Message 4 of 4 (287 Views)