Re: Battlez - Opponent crazy strong but shown as all Level 1 Plants

by HoboMaggot

Original Post

Battlez - Opponent crazy strong but shown as all Level 1 Plants

★ Apprentice

This has been happening time and again (although not every time) - at the end of a Battlez that I lose, my opponent who scored big numbers is shown to have nothing but Level 1 Plants.  Not sure if this is a problem with the game (but why then is it not occurring consistently) or something more sinister with players disguising their true (overpowered) stats to escape the Administrators' detection.

Message 1 of 16 (718 Views)

★★ Apprentice
They are obviously using a value changer to hack the score or sun since they are client sided
Message 2 of 16 (699 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@echus14 wrote:

.... disguising their true (overpowered) stats .....

(Repeated message removed.  Ant 18/05/18)

I seem to recall I saw a while back that some of my opponent with the yellow lightning symbol in front of the level indicator covering up the numbers.  I did not pay any noticed to those as at the time because I did win the game. 

Now after seeing your post, I will have a look on the screen shoot images and see if I have captured any....  if so I will post it here to share

[Do not accuse others of cheating - CM] 

Message 3 of 16 (680 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@echus14

My previous post was removed by the system, maybe it is the screen shoot I attached so I post again this time in text only.

Not sure what you classed as big score, for me, anything over 100k is a big score when entering the battlez using low level plants.

Take this week's (electric currant) tournament for instant, I have once managed to get over 500k using all level1 plants, so if it were not something really ridiculous, it might not be as sinister as one thinks.

Message 4 of 16 (681 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

@eieio_31310 I managed to get you post back and you can now find it in this topic Standard smile

Jason.png
Message 5 of 16 (673 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Thank you. That was quick.
Standard smile

Message 6 of 16 (672 Views)

★ Apprentice
Big score as in more than 700,000 points. No way a player should be able to get that with all Level 1 plants, when I am scoring less with level 6-9 plants (even after accounting for strategy).

Message 7 of 16 (627 Views)

Champion
ok, for this week's tournament, the highest score I managed to get with all level 1 non-premium plants is 565k, I am not sure how much more if one uses Caulipower and Cold Snapdragon and Explode-o-nut combo (I have no such plants)

May be that would make it over the 700k limit.
Message 8 of 16 (615 Views)

★ Apprentice
True, but these were all non-premium (cash) plants. On top of that, there were times where the opponent did not even have a sun-producing plant which I find incredulous for this week's set up (no big showers of free sun).
Message 9 of 16 (574 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am not playing many battles for this week, but out of the approximately 10 battlez, I've had 3 or 4 where players with level 1 plants scored ~1.8 million with no sun producing plants.  The normal combo that I see is something like blueberry (default), winter melon, jurassic potato mine, cherry bomb, chili pepper and lightning reed.  With only 750 to start and no sun producing plants, something fishy is going on.

I can get a similar score, but I have level 6 plants and definitely need sun producing plants.

Message 10 of 16 (535 Views)