Re: Battlez Bomber - Bombed!

by HoboMaggot

Original Post

Battlez Bomber - Bombed!

★ Novice

Bsttlez Bomber - not!

Just not getting any wins this week. I am in the Silver League and look like dropping back because I can't seem to get the right plants.

Clues for the clueless, thanks

Message 1 of 4 (542 Views)

★★ Apprentice
This is why you hide in the lower levels so you dont get bombed as much. Hackers and people with lvl 10+ plants dominate silver league+
Message 2 of 4 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Not necessarily true, my plants were mostly level 3 and i got to number 4 in gold league then the game crashed a day before reset and when my profile was restored i had to restart in soil league.
Currently in iron league and hopefully in bronze next week.
VICTORY TO MEEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧
Message 3 of 4 (425 Views)

★ Guide

Well, since you replied to a thread a month old, I suppose things change Standard smile

So far, competition is tough in the top spots for Silver in my bracket. I made it to 1st, and just a few hours later I've already fallen outside of the top 3. Things are definitely heating up...

I'm sitting with an average of 2 or 3 level plants, so big disadvantage, but still giving everyone a good run for the money... Ahah, sometimes literally speaking.

Last week I had a wallet-warrior with mostly premiums and one plant alone was up to level 17, and he STILL LOST to my average level 2 plants!

Goes to show you, some wallet-warriors need all the help they can get! And even then some...

Message 4 of 4 (408 Views)