BattleZ bug

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BattleZ bug

★★★★★ Expert

I played my first FREE Play BattleZ challenge this morning and closed the app for 3.5 hours.  When I open it back up to play the second FREE Play I was unable to open BattleZ.

There was a small box asking me to choose a new player icon !!

The only way to exit was to close PvZ2

I want to play the second FREE Play but every time I open PvZ2 I can not access my BattleZ Wood Leagur standings !!

Message 1 of 7 (592 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BattleZ bug

★★★★★ Expert

aw sh-t !   I sure hope not.

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (572 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Congratulations🎉

You've just found a new bug.

I think EA's fallen out with google because i used to be able to get to this forum by clicking on the link but now i have to go through EA security and get a code sent to my email address every time despite ticking "remember me" since the update and it sends me to a blank page.

Message 2 of 7 (586 Views)

Anonymous
It may not be a new bug but part of an existing one. Having experienced that for 4 times already, you are or will be sent back to the soil league. Not even a reinstall can stop it. Believe me, I tried. Sorry for your loss...
Message 3 of 7 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

aw sh-t !   I sure hope not.

Message 4 of 7 (573 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@MAGICDAVESHROOM wrote:

Congratulations🎉

You've just found a new bug.

I think EA's fallen out with google because i used to be able to get to this forum by clicking on the link but now i have to go through EA security and get a code sent to my email address every time despite ticking "remember me" since the update and it sends me to a blank page.

It's stopped doing that and gone back to normal since EA have removed their own email registration scheme.

Message 5 of 7 (517 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Anonymous wrote:
It may not be a new bug but part of an existing one. Having experienced that for 4 times already, you are or will be sent back to the soil league. Not even a reinstall can stop it. Believe me, I tried. Sorry for your loss...

It is part of the bug that also multiplies everything. I was reset to soil league approximately 5 or 6 times these past couple of weeks, but I simply logged out and logged back in and it fixed itself to put me back in Jade where I was previously. I'm thinking your game saved after you were reset. That stinks. I also lost my win streak several times. That wasn't able to be fixed so I started over. Currently I'm still working on getting the billionaire currencies fixed. I was told to wait 12 hours, and its been 29 so far. Fingers crossed!

Message 6 of 7 (503 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Our banishment to SOIL league happened over a month ago and it seems that the BUGs are affecting everyone differently !!

Good luck with relinquishing your Billions.  I will try to do the same very soon so let us know how it transpires.

Message 7 of 7 (498 Views)