Re: BUG WATCH

by lawmfw

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

how good for you during a battle !!

I also experienced your Filamint issue yesterday evening except that my Filamint almost completely disappeared and all that was left was a shadow which was enough to not allow me to plant on the square !!

I may have had a MoonFlower bug today during Dark Ages Day 19; not completely sure but at the beginning of the challenge I placed down the MoonFlower and it immediately acted as though I had used plantfood !

I did not yet have any plantfood - perhaps there is a Mastery bug afoot  ?

Message 11 of 63 (1,104 Views)

Champion

I have had encountered Fila-mint disappeared but the square cannot be planted issue.

This happened a few times during last week's Sling Peashooter Battlez but as I was wining so I took no notice of it.  Standard smile

Message 12 of 63 (1,089 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Weird bug on Xiaomi Mi8 on the latest build - there seems to be a ~5mm horizontal offset between what is rendered on screen and what the game interprets as a tap. Occurs both during gameplay and in menu interaction. This makes the game virtually unplayable.

Attaching reviews of other Xiaomi Mi8 users for reference. 

Screenshot_2018-11-24-13-42-09-323_com.android.vending.png
Message 13 of 63 (1,051 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Sigh,  even old bugs are still reappearing !!

Get your act together EA.  This is really sad.  You did a bang up job breaking the game this time.

This offset use to happen on my original Android...

Message 14 of 63 (1,041 Views)

★★★ Guide

This is really starting to * me off.

Why is it during a match, I don't have any zombies to kill for 20 to 30 seconds while my opponent is accumulating points astronomically rate? That's got to be a huge glitch. 

I could be sitting at 24,000 and the other person would be at 150,000. And this is when there are no zombies on my screen. Sitting there waiting for them to show up.

Message 15 of 63 (1,032 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

Many us share this experience

Not clear if this is a 'glitch' or a way to manipulate the final score

Could be a measure of both

Message 16 of 63 (1,026 Views)

Champion

@agentevil007 wrote:

This is really starting to * me off.

Why is it during a match, I don't have any zombies to kill for 20 to 30 seconds while my opponent is accumulating points astronomically rate? That's got to be a huge glitch. 

I could be sitting at 24,000 and the other person would be at 150,000. And this is when there are no zombies on my screen. Sitting there waiting for them to show up.

This could also be EA's way to say it is time for you to pay your gem tax...  

Message 17 of 63 (1,001 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

appEAL,

It can't be EAsy being a zombEA, all they want is a small portion of brainz every day, and what do they get?

Abuse for not having the correct ammount of points, not showing up on time (tEAbrEAk, perhaps?), maybe they're taking industrEAL action such as a work to rule or strike.

ZombEAs need love💘 too, so plEAse send any spare gems, coins, mints or bitcoins in the sEAson of giving to;

EA,

ZombEA wEAlth fund,

GenEAva,

Switzerland,

EArth

(Not secret HQ on uranus, which rEAlly doesn't EAxist)

Message 18 of 63 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Electric currant has disappeared from 2 of my 3 profiles.

I can't remember if i bought it with cash or gems but it's now only in my original profile and nowhere else.

It's one of those plants i never use and i only noticed it was missing because i won some seeds for it and it showed up as locked with a grey padlock.

I can't even be bothered to complain about it to EA HELPLESS CENTER.

Screenshot_2018-11-26-16-20-08.png
Message 19 of 63 (999 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The bugs keep coming.

Anyone have some really good pesticide nearby ?

That is annoying and it happen to me too with Ghost Pepper, Sweet Potato, and others I 'use to' have in my almanac

Perhaps next time Electric Currant is a PoTW it will return (at Level 0 of course)

Message 20 of 63 (994 Views)