BS laggy

by AuntySocialite

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BS laggy

★★★★ Guide

... or is it just me? 'Boosterama' Battlez really slow which makes it nearly impossible to play. Was fine last night.

Seems to freeze when I put down Squash.

Then again, I can try to see what to untick on my stupid anti-virus programme, gone even more #@£! now it's been twinned/overtaken/acquired by the equally ****e Avast Ye Mugs.

Message 1 of 5 (451 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BS laggy

★★★★★ Expert

I have not attempted BS just yet but I am watching my "Restore Purchases" notification going extremely slow

Are you experiencing the Squash bug ?  If you plant Squash and there are no Zombies to jump at then the Squash just sits and glows; waiting for a Zombie to pounce upon !

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (413 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

I have not attempted BS just yet but I am watching my "Restore Purchases" notification going extremely slow

Are you experiencing the Squash bug ?  If you plant Squash and there are no Zombies to jump at then the Squash just sits and glows; waiting for a Zombie to pounce upon !

Message 2 of 5 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Yes I am experiencing the Squash, graphics, and now double post bug! I can see you twice!

Like I said, sometimes working this computer is like driving a Force India car (F1). Might get a better graphics card.

And as you can see, I've had a better haircut.

Message 3 of 5 (392 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Another thing, as my husband pointed out: EA censors our posts, yet the game has a giant lose-graphic of a big juicy brain with a big bite taken out of it. 'Kin HELLINAHANDBASKET.

Message 4 of 5 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I like the avatar as I can tell you are in a fightin' mood today !

Message 5 of 5 (371 Views)