BIG

by HenryThePear

Original Post

Accepted Solution

BIG

★★★★★ Expert

I got hit by the multiplier bug. My gems keep increasing(currently almost 10000). what should i do now!???

Message 1 of 41 (630 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: BIG

★★★★★ Expert

Most players bought hundreds or even thousands of 100 gem pinatas and levelled up their plants, I've put the most relevant posts in the useful links thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/USEFUL-LINKS/td-p/7501213/page/2

If you want to stop it then you have to contact EA HELP.

Once your resources hit a certain level then the game basically can't handle it anymore.

🐛 🐛 🐛 🐛

View in thread

Message 2 of 41 (618 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

Most players bought hundreds or even thousands of 100 gem pinatas and levelled up their plants, I've put the most relevant posts in the useful links thread.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/USEFUL-LINKS/td-p/7501213/page/2

If you want to stop it then you have to contact EA HELP.

Once your resources hit a certain level then the game basically can't handle it anymore.

🐛 🐛 🐛 🐛

Message 2 of 41 (619 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM It has happened more than once but hit very differently,once my coins ,once my mints and now is my gems.
Message 3 of 41 (607 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@HenryThePear , you are so lucky.. i never receive that 'bless' bug >_<

Message 4 of 41 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Clarionz89 u have higher plants levels than I do..
Message 5 of 41 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I really wonder what you're doing with your accounts. At first you manage to create a new profile that merges to your mid level profile and then you get hit by the multiplier bug a couple of times. Gotta be a bit careful when you mess with your PvZ2 accounts or they might become as tiny as your reddit account and no one will see you 😂

Message 6 of 41 (577 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

honestly i do not do anything wrong except for the reinstallation for a few times a day..
I have tried a second device but there is no bug and only my current device has the issue.

Message 7 of 41 (570 Views)

★★★★ Guide

i think what @PowerToss said is right.. maybe that only happen when you create new account and that account merge with your primary account.. because i also reinstall during specific plant's seed at store , but  i never receive that 'bless' bug..

(i really wish i can get 'bless' bug for mints xD)

or maybe that only happen to ios device? 

Message 8 of 41 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear wrote:

honestly i do not do anything wrong except for the reinstallation for a few times a day..

@Clarionz89 wrote:

i think what @PowerToss said is right.. maybe that only happen when you create new account and that account merge with your primary account..

This! I guess for some reason the reinstalling causes the doubling. Looks like your gems/coins are being added twice to your account. It doesn't seem to be the usual resource doubling bug that just happens when you restart the game. 

Message 9 of 41 (536 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss maybe that explains the gems and coins,how about the mints?
Message 10 of 41 (520 Views)