BATTLEZ!!!!!!!!!

by EA_Roger

Original Post

Re: BATTLEZ!!!!!!!!!

★★★ Novice

EA should put some effort fixing the numerous bugs instead of into new premium plants etc.

Depending my wifi connexions (all super high speed) I can or can't play the ads (they appear grey), the daily missions don't give me my rewards at all and appear as not completed, the game crashes, etc. So I don't get any gems anymore at all.

Also, this Battle mode crashes a lot on my tablet (tablet restarting). I have reported this and done everything EA told me to do, without success. No other problems whatsoever with my tablet, only PvsZ crashes.

I'm really fed up now with this game, and this Battle mode, come on, is sooo boring! Always the same game! Are you kidding? To be among the top 3, you need to play at least 50 times the same game. Yeah! 50 times the same game over and over again! So fun, eh?

Message 51 of 63 (1,325 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
What's with the variation in the number of zombies thet appear? Others have commented in other threads about it but I thought I'd mention is here as this seems a more appropriate thread for it.

I've got what seems to be a pretty good strategy for this past week's Battlez match. I normally score around 1.7 million, give or take 100K. This had gotten me some good streaks (for me). Sometimes however, the zombies just don't seem to be there.

As one example, I lost my streak of 18 this morning when for the last 40 seconds of the match, only 4 imps appeared. I was leading the match before this happened but ended up losing to a score that I normally easily beat.

My strategy didn't change, it's just that that time, I got probably half the zombies coming at me that I normally see.

According to the game description, the faster you kill zombies, the more will come. In the match I lost none of the zombies made it beyond the second column in (other than the two garguantors that appeared, also much less than normal, and imps launched from cannons). They were killed about as fast as they could be.

Is the game artificially lowering the amount of zombies to kill streaks? How is it possible that I run out of zombies to kill long before the end of the Battlez match?
Message 52 of 63 (1,313 Views)

Champion
After playing many games last weekend, I have also experienced such issues, sometimes it just seemed half of the zombies were on vacation and failed to show up.... :-)
Message 53 of 63 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

To Rackman: I personnaly finished all of the zombies and ended with a score of only 850.000. I had "the last wave of zombies is coming" and finished it. After, that, I changed the plants and I do much more points and don't have "the last wave of zombies is coming" anymore.

Today I have a big issue and a big question for EA. Please answer this:

After winning 24 games in a row, I have lost this morning to someone who had 2 plants which ARE NOT possible to select this week !!! So this person cheated as it is NOT POSSIBLE to select these plants, such as the phosphorescent and the MoonFlower !!

Please contact me by Private Message and I'll provide the name of the cheater. Please also offer me something to compensate my lost. I think it is the least you can do.

Thanks in advance.

Message 54 of 63 (1,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

[Do not discuss moderation - CM] 

Message 55 of 63 (1,248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So on  the face of it battlez looks good fun, but the underlying mechanics are just so so suspect., After the initial excitement of fighting through the leagues to silver I’ve given up.  Why? well  The score that each opponent you “play “ is predetermined, it’s downloaded as part of the start sequence, that’s why you can FF or pause the game, just disconnect your internet and you’ll see the game carries on,  a connection is only needed at the beginning and end of the game . Sure ,  you still have to beat a certain score, but there is little or no evidence or link to say that the player you are competing against is even in the same league or playing the same challenge.   Your position in the league and your play style will be picked up and analysed and the “opponent” you play against selected accordingly. Have you noticed how sometime players with really weak plants seem to beat you that’s most likely because their score was recorded against a completely different set of Zombies. Have you also noticed how sometimes the giant zombies appear indestructible then the next game zap and they’re gone! The other oddity is when zombies just seem to stop coming so you flatline while your “opponent” just keeps scoring.

As for making progress If you don’t want to buy gauntlets, as you move up leagues its more important to gain enough free gauntlets,then win games and hence stay out of the drop zone. It seems like 150 Jewels is about the most you can win during a week of free challenges and watching adverts, 150 gems = 36 gauntlets=210 points max. Pretty soon you get to the point where all your free gauntlets are used up just avoiding the drop zone, to progress you have to buy gems. It’s kinda inevitable really, but it’s still cr4p . Oh and why have The free gauntlets at win 1 and 4 have also gone? Because you could keep playing for a long time without paying and that’s not the plan!

so thanks EA, I enjoy PVZ on lots of different platforms, but you’re losing a fan with this latest approach

Message 56 of 63 (1,119 Views)

★ Guide

At first I was getting clobbered by people with premium plants, but EA fixed that.  Then I would reel off 15 or so wins fighting bots or whatever system they have set up.

But you know what I discovered ?

Even when I'm not losing at Battlez, it is tedious and boring.

They can't even get me to play Battlez by tempting me with free gauntlets and free plays.  Even if I know I'm going to win I can't bring myself to play Battlez.  I'd rather spend time at the dentist than trudge through yet another Battlez match on the same f-ing field of play that I've seen day after day.

Ugh...

Message 57 of 63 (1,085 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not related but don't exactly know how to post on here. My question is is that I've seen people using plants that aren't available in certain levels on battlez match. Not like I haven't unlocked or purchased them but they're not allowed to be used on that level. How is this possible? 

Message 58 of 63 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I won last weeks leaderboard, it was about to give my rewards, and I never received anything.

Message 59 of 63 (878 Views)

Champion

You are not alone, just have a look at the recent posts and you would notice this is a wide spread issue.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Another-victim-of-the-quot-I-have-not-received-my-priz...

I suggest to contact the Help Center from the link at the bottom of this web page.

Join the queue and don't hold you breath.....

Message 60 of 63 (874 Views)