Re: BATTLEZ!!!!!!!!!

by leaves93

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Ea darko its a joke when you say Do not accuse others of cheating?

How its possible to have electric plants lvl 100 without cheat ? 

Message 41 of 63 (1,094 Views)

Community Manager

@msy38cinrw @Player_winmjebg

From this point onward, if you or anyone else publically accuse another user of cheating, naming them or uploading an image of their username then you will be facing a 3 day ban from AHQ. 

Darko.png
Message 42 of 63 (1,068 Views)

★★ Novice

But no ban for people who cheat ? Are you kidding?  

Can you give to the community and answer about what ea plans for cheating ? 

Or the game is open to everything? 

Message 43 of 63 (1,051 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It’s a decent game mode, but I wish every plants’ level was set to a certain number by default.

Message 44 of 63 (989 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Does anybody believe that they are actually playing anyone in real time? At best, you're playing against somebody else's recorded scoring. It may be more likely (as others have suggested) that you're playing against EA generated bots.

It's obvious to see this. Just pause the game play for a bit (I've actually done this for several hours and came back to the same match). The game continues normally after you restart it. No affect on your or your opponents score. Do you ever wait at the end of a match for somebody else who may have paused their game? I certainly haven't.

So, you're not playing live against another player. This directly leads to what others have complained about in other branches. The first couple of matches in a steak are basically walk overs against ridiculously weak opponents. The opponents skill gets progressively better the more rounds your steak continues. This can only happen if the game engine is cherry picking the opponents (real or otherwise).

Draw whatever conclusions you want about EA's motivation for this, but IMO battlez is a complete sham that's basically ruined the game because of what was taken away when it was introduced.
Message 45 of 63 (980 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I guess we just need to remember the fact that all business are there to make a living. 

Successful game producing company's main interests normally are in game payers and not game players.

Like most people, I do enjoy the Battlez mode but wishing EA is putting a fair use of their in game AI to pair up players with similar abilities, then this should have been less disgruntled customers.

Message 46 of 63 (960 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I really enjoy Battlez, but why should I pay for stuff and premium plants while this game is full of hackers. 
If I remember well, there were no methods to hack gems in clash of clans, why in this game is so easy? I'm tired of lose because of Caulipower + Imitated Caulipower or lvl 100 Electric Peashooter. 

Can EA detect that players and delete them from their leagues? They have seven days to delete hackers from the leagues, but at day seven all the hackers have 300-400 points and no cleaning has been done

Message 47 of 63 (926 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I love battlez but i think i love it too much.
I've only been playing 3 weeks and I'm really bored by pvz2 as it's simply too hard unless your plants are high level or premium and the reward system is niggardly in the extreme.
I was happy to pay for the first pvz game as the ads are minimal and the game is great.
Now I'm sick of watching ads to earn virtual gold and a handful of gems because i won't shell out a small fortune for premium plants or gems or coins.
I've spent £2.97 on extra 25 sun,extra plant food slot and extra plant slot and I'm not spending any more.
Three times last week i lost heavily to players with level 10 premium plants,no sun generators and starting sun and each time it cost me my streak or lots of hard won gems.
Each time i complained to ea and i was threatened with sanctions for naming and shaming (didn't get my gems back though).
Now i have power mints to collect😭
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 48 of 63 (865 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Forgot to mention most of my plants are still level 2 after a month of constant playing.
Message 49 of 63 (864 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I think this is pretty fun, and I'm also very excited about getting my first Power Mint

Message 50 of 63 (840 Views)