Re: BATTLEZ!!!!!!!!!

by EA_Darko

Original Post

★ Pro

If you click "i" in Battlez leagues, then yous see that only top 3 and bottom 3 are moving to other leagues.

Screenshot_2018-04-17-10-50-51.png
Message 31 of 63 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I think the information in the "i" may have been wrong. 

I did see someone got promoted to the next league at number 4th place.

L4 to silver.png
Message 32 of 63 (1,078 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I like the game but hate loosing to cheaters.

Or maybe I am wrong and lvl 232 plants grow everywhere

Hope u can block that we report

[Do not accuse others of cheating. Doing so is known as naming and shaming and is against the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines - CM]

Message 33 of 63 (1,026 Views)

Community Manager

@piosk212 @frankampc Do not accuse others of cheating. Doing so is known as naming and shaming and is against the AHQ User Rules and Guidelines 

Darko.png
Message 34 of 63 (1,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie
If they don't make levels to separate the Levels at or under LVL 15 from these players with 100 - 1000 I can't see the use in trying. I think there is a possibility EA may install these shill players to beat us & keep us paying more.
Message 35 of 63 (980 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you think we would actually believe people have LVL 1000 legitimately? My high winning streak (18) was ruined by a player w/all LVL 100 and one LVL 1000 plant. EA should separate these players from LVL 15 and below to be fair.
Message 36 of 63 (977 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Seems EA is focusing on the addictive personality to compete and empty their wallet.
Message 37 of 63 (970 Views)

Community Manager

@jumpinthlake Just because someone beats you does not mean that they are cheating, they may simply be more skilled at the game. 

Darko.png
Message 38 of 63 (952 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have a screen shot taken of my opponent's plant selection. There is an electric pea-shooter at level 100.

I have yet to see anyone from EA answer these specific questions:

1) What is the maximum level of any plant?

2) If level 100 plants are legitimate, can you kindly tell us exactly how many seeds it would take to get a plant to level (sum of all levels)

3) Does EA think level 100 plants are legitimate and conducive to fair business practice?

4) If level 100 plants are not legitimate, what is EA's plans to counteract this extreme imbalance of game play?

To be frank, I would rather EA tell me that I need to lose the next game than to spend the 90 or 180 seconds "playing" against plants that have no conceivable purchase strategy.

I feel proud to have beaten several players with completely ranked out plants, but, generally, this is a very low percentage of games.

Message 39 of 63 (930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This is not fair. Why isn't it possible to ban cheaters? 

Message 40 of 63 (910 Views)