BANANAS

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

BANANAS

★★★★ Expert

I'm down here in bronze giggling my butt off in Arena. Finally played enough to get my Puffer Ball. But Good Lord, I'm not fast enough to use all the plant food. Scoring 19 mill in Bronze going B B B BANANA. HAHA!  The one time I ran out of food, I resorted to launching individual bananas. Garg go bye bye. Ha! Think I'll play enough to move up to Silver. Even giggling at Bananas gets old after 4 straight games.

Message 1 of 17 (668 Views)

Re: BANANAS

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

You could add Pumpkin to your load-out and try to make a PUMPKIN - BANANA song.

Message 2 of 17 (648 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@linuxPigPen Your poor opponents in bronze must be wondering what is going on with that score xDDD i hope they have not been scared 'bananas'~~~
Message 3 of 17 (641 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@linuxPigPen wrote:

I'm down here in bronze giggling my butt off in Arena. Finally played enough to get my Puffer Ball. But Good Lord, I'm not fast enough to use all the plant food. Scoring 19 mill in Bronze going B B B BANANA. HAHA!  .....

With your skill and plant levels, staying in bronze would be too EAvil....

19 mill? I guess your league mates are in awe of your banana powers, just like taking candies from a newbie....

Edit: mistypes 

Message 4 of 17 (627 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@HenryThePear must stop this Banana madness!

https://youtu.be/gPOUpEAiP14

Message 5 of 17 (606 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@PowerToss I've already written the 1st verse!

Pumpkin pie rocks
Pumpkin bread swell
Banana pie yum
Banana bread smells.

Message 6 of 17 (603 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Perfume-shroom92 wrote:
@linuxPigPenYour poor opponents in bronze must be wondering what is going on with that score xDDD i hope they have not been scared 'bananas'~~~

Naah, just shirtless.. Wink

Message 7 of 17 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen you could write it and the smashing pumpkins and bananarama could perform it.

You could form a new super group, The Smashing Trumpkins.

Message 8 of 17 (599 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM But I'd want Graham Nash on lead vocals.
Message 9 of 17 (594 Views)

★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 Alas my friend, I have noticed I have way more stubborness than skill. Frown
Message 10 of 17 (592 Views)