Re: Arena rewards are somewhat lacking

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

★★★★ Expert
@ALTIUS08 Tap on the words "HELP CENTER" on the bottom of the page and follow instructions for filling out a "Missing Content" report.
Message 41 of 53 (654 Views)

★★ Novice

I think we’re all having that problem - I’ve taken screen shots too.  The good news is if you can streak your rewards so you loop around, you’ll get the double rewards as posted.

It’s pretty frustrating, considering the offensive amount of money I’ve spent on this game (really, it’s embarrassing), I’m being shafted out of mint rewards.

And I had the exact same problem as other posters - I went to report the bug, and there is no way to submit a bug report.  Instead, you’re directed to this forum.  Really?  EA doesn’t have JIRA?

Message 42 of 53 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@mamapadawan you can submit a bug report through EA HELP, but you won't get any response as they just kick it upstairs. 

They do know about it and they have done something about it and if you're not happy i suggest you screenshot your league standing after your last match and make a missing content report, those they do respond to.

Message 43 of 53 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

It's still doing it!

Screenshot_20200914-172057_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 44 of 53 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

the problematic tournament has concluded. It cost me a lot of gauntlets with diminishing returns. I filed a report for missing content and still no actions have been taken from the developers to fix this. I don't think anyone pays attention to us

Message 45 of 53 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Kbouf
they will double the prizes next week.save yourself some gauntlets for now on. they were aware of it but the fix did not turn out effective.

Message 46 of 53 (553 Views)

★ Novice

Even if they double the Rewards next week, I have spent almost all my gauntlets & gems last week. Now I barely have any resources. I just want my deserving rewards back. I sent several emails to EA Help but to no use. 

Message 47 of 53 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Kbouf 

The penny drops!

EA have been ignoring us for years, they do their own thing and don't keep us informed.

The last time the news and updates was updated was August 3rd.

They are soft rolling out a new update but according to a post on reddit the seeds for 25x gems explode o vine has gone up by 3x gems every time you buy one, which is ridiculous.

Message 48 of 53 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@JPR8891  ask them if they have made any progress on your case (quote the case number). 

Message 49 of 53 (534 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree I have completed all of the worlds and I did not get those trophy from modern-day. Without this or whatever it takes I cannot go through the equinox. I also have spent the money and I am getting rather pissed. I am new to electronics and I don't know how to send them everything that they are requesting I've sent everything I can think of and it's not good enough I think this game is not concerned about their customers

Message 50 of 53 (423 Views)