Re: Arena rewards are somewhat lacking

by Perfume-shroom92

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Judging by the number of threads that have just appeared magically overnight...i guess no one reads this... and other similar posts....
Message 11 of 53 (713 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I did file a complain yesterday but will take time for them to look into it. In the meantime rewards are still halfed

pvz1.jpg
pvz2.jpg
Message 12 of 53 (699 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kbouf Same here! 2 instead 4, 3 inst. 6 and 4 where i have to get 8 - each time!
The mints are not so interesting for me, so i dont look if they are correct.
Message 13 of 53 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@jmac3d wrote:

I've actually just moments ago tried to do so..

Tried using contact us, selecting pvz2, selecting report a bug, and it recommends posting on the forum?!

No option to type my report, and I've done this before...

@jmac3d you have to make out a missing content report if you want your missing rewards.

Bug reports are just sent to whoever deals with bugs so there is no response to them.

Message 14 of 53 (678 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My coins also only giving half what they should. Tried every way possible to contactEA but couldn’t complete any option. Frustrating 

Message 15 of 53 (650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get everytime only half pinatas, so i would say they fixed nothing. Reward for example 2x10 seamen instead of 4x10 and so on...

Maybe it is better on Android - on my Ipad it sucks!

Message 16 of 53 (647 Views)

★★★★ Novice

worry not. It sucks equally on android too Large smile

Message 17 of 53 (620 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It seems to be random - pinatas are correct, but gauntlet and mint rewards are randomly - sometimes correct and sometimes only half.
On my 2nd or 3rd strike I noticed receiving only half of mints (from that point I started to check/count strike rewards).

So when I lost that faulty strike then next full strike was all fine. Start of current strike seems again faulty - 1 gauntlet instead of 2.

Message 18 of 53 (596 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

It is indeed random.  I sometimes get correct double rewards but some time my streak 3 and 5 are halved.

streak 3 - half rewards.jpg
streak 5 half rewards.jpg
Message 19 of 53 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Be happy itis random - at me it is nearly everytime only half.

I looked: it affects every goods.

Money, Pinatas, Mints and gloves!

EA send me this Answer:

I have reviewed your email and come to know that you have received half rewards in the Arena, this should not have happened. I know how important this is for you. I will check all possibilities to help you in this case.

I would like to inform you that we are receiving the similar contacts and many of the customers are facing the same issue. Its a known issue. Good thing is that, this has been brought into the notice of the dedicated team and they are diligently working to fix it as soon as possible. We apologize for any inconvenience.

I would request you to wait for some time till this gets though I know nobody likes to wait but rest assured the team is actively working on it and the issue is been addressed on priority. Studio are aware of that issue and are working on it, but there is no time frame for a fix yet.

We at EA customer service make every attempt to resolve each issue, but sometimes a resolution is simply not possible due to problems beyond our control. For your inconvenience, please accept my personal apology that this problem has affected you.

It says nothing about possible compensation...we all have to wait!

Message 20 of 53 (575 Views)