Re: Arena rewards are somewhat lacking

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Arena rewards are somewhat lacking

★★★★ Novice

I've been playing the arena intensively for the last week (pufball & friends vs zomboss) for the better rewards it offers in comparison with the other tournaments. At some point I noticed though, that the rewards granted are not those written at the progress boards. For example 1st win is supposed to give 2 gauntlets and I only got 1. 7th win is 10 pinatas but the game only gave 5. This happened to every win, unfortunately I noticed only after having wasted several gauntlets. Anyone else got that bug? Is it possible to contact someone directly? 

Message 1 of 53 (3,152 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

If anyone is really unhappy about missing streak rewards i suggest you contact EA HELP and complain to them about it.

Just tap HELP at the bottom of the page and fill out a missing content report.

View in thread

Message 10 of 53 (3,013 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

I've actually just moments ago tried to do so..

Tried using contact us, selecting pvz2, selecting report a bug, and it recommends posting on the forum?!

No option to type my report, and I've done this before...

Message 2 of 53 (3,114 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just minutes ago, was supposed to get 14 mints.  Just using free plays this tourney 

Screenshot_20200909-071857_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 3 of 53 (3,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here,I even recorded screen video 

ait shows unsupported extension type 

Message 4 of 53 (3,110 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What can be done to make them listen ?

Same I was sent to this page too

i was supposed to get 6 mints 

instead got only three

Message 5 of 53 (3,108 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@rainbow317713 wrote:

What can be done to make them listen ?

Tell them you want to spend lots of $$$$ on this game might work (but, there is always a but, providing someone from the Dev team is visiting this forum and reading your post)

I think they have tried to fix the error, but this seems to me is a half fix, where the seed rewards is being reported as now correct but sadly the Mint (tokens) are still being wrong.  Please be patient and I am hopping this too will get fixed soon.

Message 6 of 53 (3,091 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Kbouf Same here. 4 pinatas instead of 8. 5 mints instead of 10.
Message 7 of 53 (3,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@jmac3d use the missing content option, if you report it as a bug they just kick it upstairs.

I have just run a full streak run with my mid level profile and i found that the second streak reward of a stated 10x mints is actually 5x mints.

Everything else was correct.

There were the correct number of seeds awarded but some were given as 20x instead of the normal 10x.

The second mint reward of 14x mints was as stated so if I'm correct it's just the mint reward that's wrong.

20200909_134732.jpg
Screenshot_20200909-172103_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Screenshot_20200909-173907_Plants Vs Zombies 2.jpg
Message 8 of 53 (3,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Seems like the wrong reward is somewhat random. I got three pinatas when there was suposed to be 6 but got the 14 mints. I reached 7 wins in a row twice. the first time I got 10 pinatas but the second only 5

Message 9 of 53 (3,018 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

If anyone is really unhappy about missing streak rewards i suggest you contact EA HELP and complain to them about it.

Just tap HELP at the bottom of the page and fill out a missing content report.

Message 10 of 53 (3,014 Views)