Re: Apple Mortar is missing from my plant inventory after spending gems on it

by karlakay3262

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apple Mortar is missing from my plant inventory after spending gems on it

★ Guide

Spent 20 gems to get 20 seeds and Apple Mortar is no longer in my plant inventory. Has anyone else had this problem? What can I do?

Message 1 of 6 (541 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@karlakay3262 

Sometimes plants just disappear for no reason in your almanac, yet another bug they don't bother fixing.

What you do is tap HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report.

It would be helpful if you could provide proof that you had him with a screenshot.

You will have to provide them with your player id number and as I'm sure you're a sensible person that knows how important that number is then you have it somewhere safe.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (522 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@karlakay3262 

Sometimes plants just disappear for no reason in your almanac, yet another bug they don't bother fixing.

What you do is tap HELP at the bottom of the page and make out a missing content report.

It would be helpful if you could provide proof that you had him with a screenshot.

You will have to provide them with your player id number and as I'm sure you're a sensible person that knows how important that number is then you have it somewhere safe.

Message 2 of 6 (523 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MAGICDAVESHROOM Unfortunately for me, there isn’t a link to contact someone in the Help area.
Message 3 of 6 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@RhondaRP I’m referring to inside the actual game.
Message 4 of 6 (513 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RhondaRP 

Here's the link, it's the "help center" at the bottom of this page, it just looks like text though.

http://help.ea.com/en/

Message 5 of 6 (484 Views)

★ Guide

Unfortunately, I do not have a screenshot but I do know my player number. Thanks for the reply. 

Message 6 of 6 (475 Views)