Re: Apple IPad Patching Failed Error

by PowerToss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Apple IPad Patching Failed Error

★ Novice

Someone Help me. Every time I open PVZ 2 I get this error. This happened today. I restarted PVZ 2 and I still get the error.

C9E79FAD-CBC2-4832-8703-141548CE7A06.png
Message 1 of 8 (2,284 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

@SegaFan213 I got the same error the first time the patch was downloaded. After force-closing and restarting the app it patched correctly. In case force-closing doesn't work try to restart your phone. I think at some point the patch should go through.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (2,257 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

@SegaFan213 I got the same error the first time the patch was downloaded. After force-closing and restarting the app it patched correctly. In case force-closing doesn't work try to restart your phone. I think at some point the patch should go through.

Message 2 of 8 (2,258 Views)

★ Novice

Ok thanks. The error got fixed.

Message 3 of 8 (2,253 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem but force stopping the app didn't solve it

Message 4 of 8 (2,044 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing is happening to me. Over and over. Nothing works to fix it. So frustrating. 

Message 5 of 8 (2,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@cyndija Try turning your device off and back on. In case this doesn't work reinstall the app. Take a screenshot of your player ID first (Settings -> PvZ2 -> Player info).

Message 6 of 8 (1,993 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@PowerToss the game settings or which settings ?
Message 7 of 8 (1,962 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@crowleytheslayer I was assuming you can't enter the game since the patch doesn't go through. On iOS you can look up your player ID in the device settings (settings -> pvz2 -> player info). No idea how it works on Android..

In case you have the possibility to start the game (maybe by switching WiFi off + Airplane mode)  you can look up the player ID in game: https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/plants-vs-zombies/plants-vs-zombies-2/find-your-player-id-for-plants-...

In case anything goes wrong during re-installation EA can restore your profile with your player ID.

Message 8 of 8 (1,951 Views)