Anyone Buying Contain Mint?

by linuxPigPen

Original Post

Anyone Buying Contain Mint?

★★★★ Expert

Since we're stuck with it for another 3 weeks, it seems like a good time to ask if anyone has a favorable opinion of Contain Mint? Porker has a lvl 2, Piglet doesn't even have 1. I'm thinking of hoarding mints again waiting for Conceal Mint to come up again.

It was mildly useful in that one Arena when it first came out, but I haven't seen a use for it since. Thoughts?

Message 1 of 7 (557 Views)

Re: Anyone Buying Contain Mint?

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

Definitely a meh mint, it might be of some use if it at least extended the mighty blover's blowing time but it doesn't, dazey chain is about the only decent arena plant it boosts.

Perhaps you could use it to prop up a table?

Message 2 of 7 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen I'd grab it and leave it at level 1. 

The upcoming mints should be Ail-mint, Conceal-mint, and Bombard-mint if Popcap keeps it the way that the featured mint corresponds to the Season Plant family (they didn't during Tumbleweed Season).

Message 3 of 7 (528 Views)

★★★ Pro

I would say definately unlock it

The only time I saw it used was in the most recent Wasabi Whip tourney

You could 'freeze' it and worked wonders with magnetshroom

+ Frozen enforce-mint + Wasabi Whip

(Even if they all were lvl1 they gave the highest scores)

So it's VERY situational

But you never know what tourney will show up, so having it, even at lvl1, won't make you bang your head against the wall Wink

It's also useful when you need to "stun x zombies"

Message 4 of 7 (507 Views)

★★ Guide

@linuxPigPen Don't bother. The only good time to use Contain-Mint is during an SCP Breakout.

Message 5 of 7 (447 Views)

Champion

@linuxPigPen   I would suggest unlocking it on the low level plants if mints are available. 

I do use it to enhance the speed of Grave Buster and now the new plant Olive Pit on my level 1 profiles, it is less useful with high level plants.

Message 6 of 7 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@linuxPigPen 

Don't be a mEAnie, get poor little piglet his level 1 containmint, after all nobody's told him where bacon comes from yet.

20200728_104154.jpg
Message 7 of 7 (419 Views)