Re: Another victim of the "I have not received my prizes from Battlez"

by D0CT0R_Z0MB0SS

Original Post

[ Edited ]
Champion

@BBnot8

I send you a private message, but for the benefit of others, just to take a look at this post on link below.

https://www.reddit.com/r/PlantsVSZombies/comments/97irxs/i_thought_we_were_done_with_this_shit/

Message 11 of 16 (286 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yep, I played a lot last week, and my streak were almost all broken at the 10th Battlez.
I think I managed to escape this trap once but was defeated just after ...

Btw if you pay with gems to keep your streak, is the level of your opponents "reset" so 11th Battlez is really easy until the streakbreaker at the 20th Battlez ? 

Message 12 of 16 (275 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@BBnot8  Not sure as I do not support pay to win.  My guess is it probably would became 'easier' until the next mint rewards wherever this might be.  I think someone has done a spread sheet to record where the intended breakers are placed (in Jade league only), I will drop you the link if I find it again.

Message 13 of 16 (271 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 wrote:

@Humplemann 

I recently gone back to play with my high level plants and realised the importance of coins....

It seems to be quite expensive to upgrade high level plants.

I've stopped upgrading certain plants at level 3, intensive carrot, hot potato , gravebuster, empeach etc. as the marginal gains are offset by the extortionate cost in coins as they get to higher levels and I'm fed up with farming ads. The levelling up system is way too expensive in both seed packets and coins and the introduction of new plants (that also need new seed packets) is slowing down the rate at which i get seed packets for my existing plants, EA controls everything and should be putting zeros on pinatas,seed packets,coins and gems.

Message 14 of 16 (255 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
There definitely seems to be a deficit of gold to go around... which is precisely why EA engineered the ad-click mechanic.

I have to confess, this is the first gave I've ever played where game-play actually revolves around how many ads you can watch in a given time.

Never thought I'd see the day that were to happen... obviously I come from a better gaming generation. Game mechanics, were based on the actual game growing up!
Message 15 of 16 (245 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Yes that what I was talking about somewhere else or here before.
The upgrading system is just f**ked up !

In many games, either you pay with ingame/real money to upgrade your stuff or you collect stuff to craft better stuff.
Here we have a double payment system, we have to pay with coins (so either real money or lots of ads) AND we have to collect the seeds, which at some point have to be obtained by buying pinatas if you don't want to wait forever to get your seeds randomly, so again paying with gems (so ads/real money/quest).

I'm really wondering how much they get just by all of us watching ads for free coins, gems and gauntlets...

Message 16 of 16 (236 Views)