An unexpected high

by Humplemann

Original Post

An unexpected high

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

As I've said under the 'Sharing your Battlez experiences' heading, I've been experiencing a marked decline in my scoring in the Parsnip Week tournament. The downturn started on Friday and it made me decide to sit out the rest of the week.

I have the Parsnip and Shadow Peashooter at max now, so I thought a nice rest was in order. I also had a substantial lead in my league, but I thought I'd monitor the situation just in case I needed to get a few more crowns later on towards the end of the tournament.

I was farming the free gauntlets about an hour ago when I inadvertently hit the [Free Play] button instead of [Free Gauntlets]. OOPS!

It was too late to back out, so I played the match. Just look what happened!! Don't ask me HOW it did, but I'll take it.

No, it didn't make me feel like playing another match. I didn't want to push my luck by risking getting a spectacularly low score to make up for the high one.

No idea how I got this.jpg

Thinks - Perhaps I somehow managed to sneak in under the EA radar before they realized it was me. Wink

Message 1 of 1 (171 Views)