Re: Always restoring (0) purchases

by peashooter3012

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Unless if there is a solution, I am afraid wiping the progress will stop the pop up. Sadly.

Message 11 of 25 (948 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have. I also noticed this feed is in June. We are now in December. Still not fixed. Has anyone figured out how to stop this???
Message 12 of 25 (886 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I suspect that pvz2 hasn't turned out to be the cash cow🐄 EA hoped it would be and gets less dev time and beta testing as a consequence of this.

Message 13 of 25 (885 Views)

★★ Apprentice

From what I know, erasing profile would get rid of it. I do not wanna do that.

Message 14 of 25 (794 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Is there a way to get rid of the annoying pop up without erasing progress?

Message 15 of 25 (770 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

The restoring purchases bug🐛 is here to stay until the software engineers fix it.

It has been reported and posted so all we can do is wait.

A reinstall won't get rid of it and if you have more than one profile then it will show up on those.

Message 16 of 25 (765 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I guess e all experience this bug differently.  Last time I had to Clear PvZ2 Data and Cache I received a restore purchase message for each item I had purchased with this profile and it was a one time message for each purchase...seems to be different for other players and their profiles. 

Message 17 of 25 (749 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Or if you erase your profile which wipes all the progress. I do not want to do that.

Message 18 of 25 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@peashooter3012 wrote:

Or if you erase your profile which wipes all the progress. I do not want to do that.

Deleting your profile won't get rid of the bug, it's on your device and also on the backups.

Message 19 of 25 (702 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I see. I did try clearing chache, reinstall PVZ2 I to a new phone since my old phone died and made sure it's up to date. The bug still comes in.

Message 20 of 25 (691 Views)