Almost got soiled

by Anonymous

Original Post

Almost got soiled

Anonymous

PvZ2 Adventures of Xar 🙄

Annoyed by the frequent-for-no-apparent-reason app crashes, it pushed me to my limit. I had to reinstall. I had been very patient with this app but the crashes while on the loading screen was unbearable.

As usual, upon reinstall, I had to create a new dummy profile after providing my age on the first run. Sync'ed with Google Play Games and all seems well on my J4+ phone. Checked my main profile and went to battlez. It asked for a new avatar. Oh f××k! I think I'm going to be soiled for the nth time.

I immediately turned off the wifi and closed the app. Ran the app again (while wifi is off) and saw my player ID changed. Closed it and opened the app on my tablet. The dummy profile was sync'ed. I was a bit panicky... Checked my profile and was still in the silver league. Checked my player ID and it was the right one. However... Duplication bug struck me again... Since it duplicated just once, it was still manageable.

Still on my tablet, I fought a few rounds in battlez then sync'ed with GPG. Deleted the dummy profile and went back to my J4+. It sync'ed and I was never soiled. I'm almost on the 7× multiplier (streak) so it would've been a terrible experience.

Since EA help would probably ask for the exact amounts for them to reset my resources, I'm not gonna bother. Even without the duplication, I can probably accumulate the same amount of resources via battlez streak rewards anyways (except for the gems, of course).

So yeah, I almost soiled myself. Figuratively and literally.

And with those tens of thousands of gems, I went ahead and maxed my goopey and shadow pea. Hello m200's! Unless a new update (or fix) is released, the duplication bug may strike again... So I'll just stay calm and carry on. No point in creating a ticket when EA help won't help at all.

Message 1 of 4 (861 Views)

Re: Almost got soiled

★★★★★ Expert

Wow.  Thanks for the post and explanation.  This may be helpful in the future if I get a streak broken !!

Sad that the double bug is still there even after EA intervention.  I was afraid of that being the case.

Message 2 of 4 (843 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

So continue the chronicles of xarxee.....

(Next week xarxee meets the hula-dancing zombies!)😎

Message 3 of 4 (827 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Anonymous wrote:

PvZ2 Adventures of Xar 🙄

So yeah, I almost soiled myself. Figuratively and literally......

LOL  I did not know that EA's game can have this kind of effect on their players....  Just wondering whether they need to carry a warming label.  Tongue out

Joking apart, this is a good tip for players with more than 1 device, in the event of crashing (about to be 'soiled'), the second device can be used as a backup to recover the streak which is good.  Thank you for sharing your pvz Battlez experiance.

Message 4 of 4 (804 Views)