Re: Ads won't play, challenges don't load

by joecrowley28

Original Post

Ads won't play, challenges don't load

★★ Novice

Hi there, since yesterday, ads won't play and challenges won't load. 

Ads start playing, and then like someone has paused it, I even see the pause sign.

The last time I played challenge was the 11 to 3 PM one yesterday. All subsequent ones didn't show up.

As to ads, I followed advice on thread about PvZ Heros (change Google ad setting: reset advertizing ID), didn't help.

Help me, Obi Wan!

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here. I haven’t gotten ANY Travel Log quests since then, not the ones for world pinatas, nor the Inzanity, Severe, or 10-gem ones today. I also lost my Grapeshot Epic Quest somehow even though I hadn’t completed it (though that’s honestly not a problem as I won’t ever be buying it anyway).

Message 2 of 7 (1,041 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ads for coins work about 33% of the time, the rest of the time, screen goes black in the app, requiring closing and opening app. Missed at least 24 gems

No travel log since last night, starting with the 7 p.m. eastern quest. Did receive Epic quest. 

Message 3 of 7 (1,035 Views)

★ Apprentice

I finally got travel log and ads to work. Got my 15 gems for the day, watching the 5 ads. One time, the ads for coins crashed the game, making the screen black.

Not sure what, if anything, will happen to all the missed opportunities, like the seed packs from the Replay of the daily challenge.

Message 4 of 7 (979 Views)

★★ Novice

Everything went back to normal for me on Friday. Thanks!

Message 5 of 7 (950 Views)

Community Manager

@BesmirF Glad to hear that it's working again. 

Darko.png
Message 6 of 7 (937 Views)

★ Apprentice

The travel log is working, but the Free Gems/Coins for watching videos is still very buggy. The option shows up, but it goes to black screen about 75% of the time. I lost yet another free play of the Pinata Party today because when I clicked to watch a video for a free level, I got the black screen. Even waiting more than 10 minutes did not help. I still have not collected all of my gems today, as I have received twenty+ black screens. I have not tried to get any free coins yet.

Message 7 of 7 (922 Views)