Re: Ads which steal our time, internet data and rewards

by eieio_31310

Original Post

Ads which steal our time, internet data and rewards

Champion

I am opening a mini forum for us unfortunate players to post information on ads which either not working and caused the crash of the App and resulting a loss of rewards.

Please provide some details of your geographic location, gaming device, time and date and screenshot if possible.

I would like to garter enough evident here and provide this information to Heam so she can try to stop or filter out these problematic ads.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5 (363 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I start with my first one.

Time:  First seen on Jun 26 12:30 GMT

Gaming device: IOS

This ads does not seem to have an end.  I tried to complete the survey and see what happens but after wasted 5 minutes, I terminated the ads and let go of the reward.  Normally  if I was doing the gems, coins gauntlets or Penny's fuel reward, then it is not so bad I have just lost my time and internet data, but if that was the ads for my second pinata, the I missed out the rewards.

Faulty ads -001.png
Message 2 of 5 (358 Views)

Champion

Time: First seen on Jun 27 17:25 GMT

Gaming device: IOS

This Angry Birds 2 ads opened my App Store and then changed to a black screen.  without an option to exit (no x button) the PVZ2 App needs to be terminated and restart, again, this happens when I was doing my second game on pinata party so after the App restarted, I missed out the second chance to play and received no rewards. 

IMG_9158.jpg
IMG_9160.jpg
IMG_9161.jpg
Message 3 of 5 (337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I recently have the happydemics one. I tried one but when i realised it didn't give me any rewards in 10 seconds... I terminate it xDDD hahahahahah i am very impatient when it comes to ads. I have to play 2 arena free plays, pinata tracker and watch ads on 2 devices before i go to work while eating breakfast.. Which should all be completed within 25 minutes... hahahahaha

I think I have seen it possibly from the 24th June. Using Android and also in the UK Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (335 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

I have had this ads many times today, earlier it pops up while I was having my afternoon tea so I thought I gave it a try and see where it leads to but after a series of question which I randomly clicked the answers, I lost my interest and terminated the ads and let go of the 3 gems rewards.  Now that I know this one is just there to steal our time and internet data, I terminate it at 1st sight.  I guess I would class this as a dishonest ads.

Message 5 of 5 (321 Views)