Ads not giving rewards at all

by PapaWilkins

Original Post

Ads not giving rewards at all

★★★ Newbie

There is a related post from 2018, https://answers.ea.com/t5/Plants-vs-Zombies-2/Ads-fail-to-give-reward-despite-watching-to-the-end/m-..., but this is new(er) behavior.

No ad has given me rewards at all today. I have tried several different ones - coins, seed packets, etc., and nothing has provided the promised reward for my time.

EA please fix this ASAP

Message 1 of 5 (365 Views)

Re: Ads not giving rewards at all

★★★★ Expert
@PapaWilkins This is a user input forum. EA doesn't read the posts. There are already 6 threads on this subject. Please read those and Hints and. Tips.
Message 2 of 5 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is the place the in game help took me. And yes, I saw the other posts, and how little they provided any help, and figured EA didn’t bother to read, but since this is where the help took me, I figured I’d give it a try sonI can say if / when I ever get a real EA person to listen, I could honestly say I followed the help path.

thanks for your confirmation.

Message 3 of 5 (292 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@PapaWilkins There are some EA mods here but they haven't bothered to read the posts for a long while.
Message 4 of 5 (264 Views)

★★ Novice

@PapaWilkins wrote:

This is the place the in game help took me. And yes, I saw the other posts, and how little they provided any help, and figured EA didn’t bother to read, but since this is where the help took me, I figured I’d give it a try sonI can say if / when I ever get a real EA person to listen, I could honestly say I followed the help path.

thanks for your confirmation.

I can confirm that this is where EA leads you when you’re trying to report a bug. It has finally cleared up on my side after about 2-3 days where I get rewards after watching ads. The main culprits seemed to be the ones that took you out of the app. 

I hope it has self-corrected on your side as well. 

Message 5 of 5 (255 Views)