Re: Ads are gone

by abc1802406023

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ads are gone

★ Apprentice

Hello,

PvZ2 hasn't given me any ads to watch for bonus coins in months and I am starting to run out of coins and gems. I play as Schnetzelban.

Cheers

Schnetzelban

Message 1 of 178 (12,796 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

Wow, you must have grinded a lot. I play the game sporadically and no plant is higher than level 6, most of them are still 2. But I still beat all the new levels, because the first strike ability is more than enough. :-) After that I got bored again. I need some degree of story.

Anyway, it looks like the ads work again, thanks for the conversation.

View in thread

Message 9 of 178 (13,492 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I just reinstalled the game, but the ads are still gone. Is Android 4.3 too old for PvZ2?

Has anyone of the staff read this yet after 4 weeks?

Message 2 of 178 (12,647 Views)

★ Apprentice

I just uninstalled the game. I know nobody is going to care, but what the hell. This is good-bye.

Message 3 of 178 (12,614 Views)

★ Apprentice

For the past two days, ads went back to barely functioning...I have not been able to collect the daily 15 gems today, only got 3 so far. For the past week, getting gems worked but tokens has been spotty.

There have been no ads since about 9 a.m. eastern today.

Message 4 of 178 (12,612 Views)

★ Apprentice

I see. This is so weird, because if it were a wide-spread problem, then surely the staff should've noticed the sudden drop in income, right?

Anyway, until they fix it, PvZ2 remains uninstalled on my phone, but I shall stay subscribed to this thread just in case. Btw: Are there any staff members in this forum at all?

Message 5 of 178 (12,603 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think there is a liaison that looks at the threads, but it is annoying how they treat customers that buy upgrades without giving even decent customer service. 

What is the purpose of a reward you cannot earn because the platform is buggy for weeks or months on end?

Message 6 of 178 (12,600 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah, even if they ignore someone like me who only gives them ad-money, paying customers definitely should get customer service.

I just saw I still had the game on my second smart phone and checked it and all of a sudden the ads were back again. Got 15 Gems and about 8000 Coins out of it. Some ads wouldn't run and froze the App, which has never happened to me in PvZ 2 before (but very frequently in PvZ Heroes), but that's ok if it doesn't happen too often. That makes me wonder if some staff member actually did read this thread or if this was a coincidence. In the former case they really should take 1-2 minutes to post a quick response imho.

Well, I hope it will continue to work in the future.

Message 7 of 178 (12,594 Views)

★ Apprentice

I also had it work great about an hour after posting. This morning, it is back to getting a few videos than not having any, despite not having collected all the gems.

I managed to get two very expensive upgrades achieved with random plant seeds for completing travel log quests. One of them was to get Laser Bean to level 12 or 13 (I forget exactly which) and it was 75,000 coins for the upgrade. The next upgrade comes after 1,250 Laser Bean plant seeds! I also managed to max our Infi-Nut. Some of the high level upgrades cost a ton of coins. I do not mind the total going down because of upgrading plants, I would just like to be able to defray the losses with consistent rewards.

Message 8 of 178 (12,590 Views)

★ Apprentice

Wow, you must have grinded a lot. I play the game sporadically and no plant is higher than level 6, most of them are still 2. But I still beat all the new levels, because the first strike ability is more than enough. :-) After that I got bored again. I need some degree of story.

Anyway, it looks like the ads work again, thanks for the conversation.

Message 9 of 178 (13,493 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Most of my plants are level 3 and once i get them there I'm not bothered about further upgrades because the jump in points needed is just too steep.
My infi-nut is still level 2 and it's one of my most useful plants and my mind boggles on how much time/gems/coinz and actual money you must have put into getting it to max out.
Message 10 of 178 (12,246 Views)