Ads after every level

by ChloeHensen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ads after every level

★★★ Apprentice

Earlier today, for whatever reason, PVZ2 has started to play an ad every time I finish a level, exit an endless zone, etc. I’ve never gotten any before, but now all of a sudden I am. I also have bought literally every plant and upgrade in the game so I can’t imagine why I would be getting them. Is there anyway to fix this aside from turning off WiFi?

Message 1 of 8 (4,760 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ads after every level

[ Edited ]
Champion

Based on my many failed attempts over the years, the short answer is no.

I did once tried to block the ads from the main server but then this action also results in me not having any ads for the free gems, coins, Penny's fuel, Arena gauntlets and free plays.

So in the end I have just learnt to ignore them.  

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (4,731 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Champion

Based on my many failed attempts over the years, the short answer is no.

I did once tried to block the ads from the main server but then this action also results in me not having any ads for the free gems, coins, Penny's fuel, Arena gauntlets and free plays.

So in the end I have just learnt to ignore them.  

Message 2 of 8 (4,732 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@eieio_31310 Ah, I see, that sucks. :/

Anyway, there’s something I wanted to ask you. Is there anyway to create another profile in addition to my current one? I read where you told someone that you had 3 profiles each with different plant levels. I recently got the resources bug and maxed out my plants and the game is super easy now. I’m on IOS.
Message 3 of 8 (4,723 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Message 4 of 8 (4,720 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@ChloeHensen wrote:
@eieio_31310Ah, I see, that sucks. :/

Anyway, there’s something I wanted to ask you. Is there anyway to create another profile in addition to my current one? I read where you told someone that you had 3 profiles each with different plant levels. I recently got the resources bug and maxed out my plants and the game is super easy now. I’m on IOS.

Sadly the option to create new profiles has been removed since Battlez aka Arena was introduced. 

However, because I need to swap into different profiles, I found that sometimes when I tap the profile name it gives me a chance to create a new one.  I am not sure whether this is because I already have multiple profile so the system glitch or it will work with new player with a single profile, you might want to give this a try on your device but there will be no promise of success.   

Message 5 of 8 (4,690 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@ChloeHensen 

I have accidentally created a couples of new profiles on my android device but i don't know how i did it, i think @PowerToss posted a guide on how to do it a few months ago, perhaps he could supply a link to it?

Message 6 of 8 (4,682 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I remember how to add a new profile now, atleast from what I did. Delete your profile and make a new one. Get EA Help to restore your old one and when you get back on, you’ll now have 2 profiles. You can repeat this to make as many as you want, but you’ll have to delete more profiles each time and have EA Help restore them back. Correct me if I’m wrong on any of this.

Message 7 of 8 (4,672 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I have a solution: If you play through Adventure mode, when you beat a level, there might be a Zen garden icon on the bottom of the GUI with either the coin bag or the challenges you completed. Tap on the Zen garden icon to go to Zen garden, then exit out of it and boom, tap on the level that you are currently not finished with!

This is very useful and less annoying to me as I'm still progressing through Adventure mode. Even though it kinda still looks annoying just always going to Zen garden and then bla bla bla, but it's less time consuming than an random ad that ranges from 10 to 30 seconds!!!

PvZ2 technique to skip ads in Adventure mode!!! ;).jpg
Message 8 of 8 (4,317 Views)