Re: Adding up of daily gifts

by zip7hbefhl2g

Original Post

Adding up of daily gifts

★★★ Newbie

The daily gifts don’t add up to my gems and coins. That is the gifts for the entire month. I don’t know if I am the only one experiencing this. When I click to collect let’s say 15 gems 💎, my total gems stay the same. Please help.

Message 1 of 7 (1,019 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

For me the resources (coins and gems) are added as soon as the calendar pops up. Pressing the 'Claim' button doesn't do anything. 

You could take a screenshot of your resources before opening the game next time to see if this is the case for you, too. 

Here a video: https://streamable.com/qa5xxf 

Screenshots:

Calendar

Calendar

Message 2 of 7 (974 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks, I will check to see if that happens to me too, because the only thing I can see that I’m getting are the seeds
Message 3 of 7 (849 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I noticed this problem with the days with the free fuel batteries for Penny Pursuits first. Unless, I had already used up my daily 15 before the daily calendar bonus dropped with them; I wasn't getting them at all. But at the end of February, I noticed that neither the coins nor the gems were being added to my bank totals either. I was getting the pinata plant seeds though but, I think that was before the update with the Bloccli Plant.

Message 4 of 7 (678 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Me too, at least before the update for the new Broccoli - Bloccoli Plant.

Message 5 of 7 (677 Views)

★★ Novice

I did take pictures before nd after. There was no change. I opened tickets on this twice this year, and both times EA said it is a bug. I thought it might be fixed in the last update, but nah.

Message 6 of 7 (407 Views)

★★★ Guide
@chuksmozart Take pic of calendar,after claiming item for that day,(and not getting it) take another pic. Been doing this for 4 months. Tried to claim the whole month of july(with pics, on vacation) 1 aug. Would not give me any for july Still waiting on EA for the last 7 days of aug.
Message 7 of 7 (388 Views)