Re: Accounts under same Game Center

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

Accounts under same Game Center

★★★ Newbie
Accounts under same Game Center all seem to share the same battlez progress and only one can get the award. We have multiple people who play PvZ and it’s stupid only one of us can play battlez.

It’s also completely unfair to have my son who is a low level player with low level plants play in a higher league.

Why wouldn’t each profile have their own battlez account?
Message 1 of 9 (847 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

Looking on the up side, I used my Mrs gems to play more battlez and got more crowns for me.... :-)

Joking apart, I agreed they should let people have multiple profiles to play multiple battlezs.

Message 2 of 9 (832 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I agree. I set up profiles for my 2 kids since they aren't old enough to have their own phone. They really want to play Battlez. I really don't understand why they don't have their separate accounts.
Message 3 of 9 (800 Views)

★★★ Novice

i made a profile for each of my two grandchildren so they would not spend my coins, gems etc..I didn't realize til it was too late that when they were playing battlez they were playing on my account in the jade league when they should have been playing in the soil league or similar. I hope they fix this asap. as im kinda scared to let them loose with my tablet until it gets fixed.

Message 4 of 9 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@pauleneroark

@ZSkullCrusher10

@sgeddes2000

I think hell will freeze over before EA will ever do away with the interlinking of profiles. The simple reason is they are afraid that if they permit seperate profiles, Mints, Gems, Gauntlets, and Coins will be shared around among the profiles and thus give players an advantage.

By that I mean that three seperate profiles on the same device could accrue three lots of Ad based Gems each day, then those earned on two of those profiles could be transferred to the third.  

The same could apply to the free Gauntlets and to a lesser extent to any Mints.

EA absolutely HATES even the merest thought of players getting ANYTHING for free, so that's why they combined the profiles in the first place.

Message 5 of 9 (664 Views)

★★★ Novice

Oh, I was not even aware that its possible to transfer coins, gems, gauntlets etc from one profile to another, I knew if you bought a plant with real money that it would be shared but I thought that was the extent of my being able to help them along in their game. Anyone wanna tell me how?

Message 6 of 9 (650 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I accidentally got a new profile when pvz2 crashed and i thought it would be something for nothing as i would get extra free gauntlets but now i have to service two accounts, each one means watching more ads, playing more pinata parties and daily quests and i'd love to be able to merge them. It's taken months to get them both to mid level and I'm sick of farming ads for coins and the seed packets in the pinatas are pathetic. I've just played 2 pinata parties and got 3 seed packets for the new shadow peashooter that costs 250 gems.
While I'm glad their gemium it does mean i will have to buy one for each profile . 247 to go (in 1 profile). I'm seriously thinking of abandoning the weaker profile just to make my life easier and halve my ad farming.
VICTORY TO BOTH OF MEEEEE!!!!!!🇬🇧
Message 7 of 9 (613 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I also had multiple profiles for my kids before the BattleZ addition - now the kids have their own phones and profiles if they choose.

I did setup a second profile like MAGIC since I was curious about the FREE buttons that have been missing from my original priflile since my Pinata Party clock rest to 700 hours...

Lo and Behold the new profile has FREE Gems, FREE Gauntlets, and a normal 24 hour Pinata Party clock.

and yes, managing two profiles is a lot of work  which I may just abandon...

I did find that my new profile can "hold it's own" in Gold League and can even score over 500k this week.  Play has to be just about perfect though.  Any mistake is serious.

Message 8 of 9 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@pauleneroark wrote:

Oh, I was not even aware that its possible to transfer coins, gems, gauntlets etc from one profile to another, I knew if you bought a plant with real money that it would be shared but I thought that was the extent of my being able to help them along in their game. Anyone wanna tell me how?

It's not possible to transfer anything between profiles or accounts and I'm sorry if i gave the impression it was an option. As far as i know only things paid for with real money are transferred to other profiles (but not pinatas) and it was wishful thinking on my part to suggest otherwise. All the time and effort put into my second profile would probably put my level 6ish plants to level 7 and with hindsight i wish i hadn't done it but the lure of extra "free" gauntlets was too strong. Don't forget that second profile had to be started from scratch and i had to complete adventure level again and do all the daily quests and pinata parties with their pathetic rewards twice. Now i actually have 3 profiles but the 3rd is going to be kept level 1 and obviously i don't need to keep on chasing seed packets for plants (or watch ads) that don't need upgrading but the big problem with that is level 1 plants in jade League just don't win mints so i have to make sure my jade league "winnings"  go to that profile.

Message 9 of 9 (556 Views)