Account Problems

by andu1854

Original Post

Account Problems

★ Novice

Yesterday I loaded up my Pvz2 game on IPhone... my phone glitches and all

of my progress and plants and mints and levels are all erased and I had to start from beginning and even though I was able to get 35

pirchases, i know have to pay for plants I already have owned but show up as 4.99. I have to earn a ton of gems to replace the plants that are now locked down, and I tried resetting to the day prior  via ICloud and the game did not restore to a day prior (which I can love with)... I am afraid I have to rearm everything and It’s not fun being stuck in Emerald league with level

one plants and weak sauce plants.  Any way to get all my stuff back or am I screwed.  And I have put a claim in but who knows how long that will take

Message 1 of 8 (689 Views)

Re: Account Problems

★★★★ Expert
@andu1854 Many of us have gone through this. Sorry to hear you got stuck. You've done what you can do - restart phone and file a missing content report. Stay on top of the report. Make sure it hasn't been accidentally (or lazily) closed. Who you deal with at the Help Center matters. Some are experienced and care what they're doing. Some are collecting a paycheck. It may take 72 hours to get a response. It may take 3. If you don't get help, keep filing reports. Swamp them. Make a nuisance if yourself. Hey, at least you didn't get "SOILED". A lot of us here have been.
Standard smile
Message 2 of 8 (663 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@andu1854 

I'm not totally certain what your problem as as you aren't very clear, i think your account gamedata is corrupt or vanished, which happens a lot.

IF you have lost all your plants and you have signed up with EA's email registration scheme if you tap the cloud on the bottom left of the loading screen, then tap the register email button and a screen should come up and you enter your email and EA will send a code to restore your old profile.

If you didn't sign up to it or that didn't work then IF you have the player i.d. number associated with your missing profile then tap HELP CENTER at the bottom of the page and make a complaint by email and they might be able to restore your account from their backups.

Good luck.

Message 3 of 8 (638 Views)

★ Novice

The main issue is that I have now lost many things from my account. All of my leveled up plants are now back to zero, I lost all of my mints and now I have to earn 100 mints to unlock one, I lost all of the plants I had earned and all the ones I paid for (fortunately Itunes were able to give me those 35 back, but they are all level

one.  I now have to replay the adventure levels to get those plants back and honestly I am not enjoying the game with beginner plants (if i was starting out, no problem).  So I do not know what happened, but my phone reset the game and all of the sudden I had lost everything.  I usually spent ITunes cards on the game that were gifts, but I don’t think I should have to pay all over again.

I did reset my phone and restored it to the day prior (when my last auto update had happened) via cloud storage and when I opened the game there was no change and nothing happened and knowing EA, I am not confident my account can be restored and I am done with game as I lost 6.5 years of playing the game all that progress. What good is cloud storage if they can’t properly restore a file or app or game.  

Message 4 of 8 (611 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@andu1854 

If you have your player id number for your original account you can tap HELP CENTER and they can sort this out.

If you signed up with EA's email registration scheme you could get a code to restore your account.

Message 5 of 8 (604 Views)

★ Apprentice
@MAGICDAVESHROOM I've tried these steps and it's been months now nothing has been restored. Some of my plants even have new seasonal icons on them. All my seeds are there but it's silver locked .
Message 6 of 8 (366 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@Thinburner 

I'm presuming that your are another player that lost their account?

If you signed up to EA's email registration scheme BEFORE your account went missing then you should be able to get a unique code sent to your email address to restore your account. 

If that didn't work then you have to contact EA HELP CENTER to sort it out, for which you need your original player id number. 

Seeds being shown but plants still being unlocked is a new one to me and i suggest that you show us some screenshots to clarify your situation. 

Nobody on this forum has the ability to fix problems, we are all players and all we can do is offer helpful suggestions but new bugs and problems keep on happening all the time, particularly losing account data.

Message 7 of 8 (351 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi i lost my all game progress.

Can you please help me?

Thanks!

Message 8 of 8 (299 Views)