Re: Accidental costume - how to remove?

by ShayGuevaraW7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Accidental costume - how to remove?

★★★★ Novice

I played Inzanity this morning and used primal potato mine in its normal non-costumed state. I then went into Battlez and used it again and it has a ridiculous leopard-skin thing on.

The only thing I could think of was whether I went into the store and accidentally clicked on the costume of the day between playing Inzanity and Battlez, and I definitely didn't go into the store, so I'm wondering how else this could have happened.

My main question really is - how can I remove the costume from primal potato mine?

Not sure if this is related, but today I also played the daily piñata party but I didn't get the reward in the quest log, so wondered if there were a more general bug of some sort. This lack of rewards post-pinata has happened to me fairly frequently of late (see my other post) and seems to be as a result of me not 'clearing' the log from the previous day before I play the party. I must admit don't always remember to do that, but I don't see why the onus should be on me to always remember this …….. (also given this piñata rewards bug has only been happening in the past week or so, and I never cleared the log before playing before, I'd think this should be something that could be fixed, right) - anyway I digress. The main thing is to get advice on how to get rid of the primal potato mine costume. thanks! Shay

Message 1 of 3 (526 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Tap on the little green t-shirt and it should remove it or cycle to the next costume if you have more than one.

If this solves your problem please mark it as answered.

View in thread

Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-06-17-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-06-23-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-06-27-1.png
Message 2 of 3 (522 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Tap on the little green t-shirt and it should remove it or cycle to the next costume if you have more than one.

If this solves your problem please mark it as answered.

Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-06-17-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-06-23-1.png
Screenshot_2019-04-22-11-06-27-1.png
Message 2 of 3 (523 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Yes it does thanks. 

Message 3 of 3 (498 Views)