ADS CAUSING GAME TO CRASH:

by pauleneroark

Original Post

★★★ Novice

last week the ads were working better than they ever have, then when or about when we got the new battlez practice levels for this week, every single ad I click whether its for gems, coins or gauntlets, the screen goes blank and I have to close and reopen game. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice and its still doing it. I cant get free coins gauntlets or gems because of this. before last week, I could watch the ad and I would get a reward for 2 out of 5 or 6 ads watched, last week it was about 5 out of 6 and now 0 out of 100 or so. very frustraating

Message 1 of 4 (569 Views)

Re: ADS CAUSING GAME TO CRASH:

★ Guide

Yep,

it is just *-poor programming, no regression testing of anything, no standards for accepting the commercials.  So EA accepts these really poorly written ads that don't interface properly with anything and just crash PVZ2 and EA doesn't give a rat's hat because they're getting paid anyway so - fark it.

Message 2 of 4 (521 Views)

★ Guide

I think most of the people on this forum are hardcore game fans and just reboot their phones when PVZ2 crashes, but I'm f-ing sick of it and I'm not going to reboot my phone like some Pavlov's dog everytime their crappy code causes their game to lock up.

Screw it.

If their godamn app crashes it can stay crashed and I'll find other things to do.

Message 3 of 4 (507 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This keeps happening to me after the State of Survival ad goes up. Looks like it can’t fit the screen so it will crash when the ad is over and goes back to the game. Makes the PVZ2 almost unplayable because I have to restart the game completely after a forced close. I was just trying to restart a match and an ad pops up every time. 

Message 4 of 4 (384 Views)