★★★★★ Expert

@eieio_31310 

你能把我带到草裙舞僵尸的大街上吗?
Screenshot_2021-05-03-13-54-57-1.png
Message 181 of 186 (444 Views)

Re: A bit bored, so ...

[ Edited ]
Champion

@MAGICDAVESHROOM   I think they are currently having a street party outside Crazy Dave's house....image.png

Message 182 of 186 (427 Views)

Champion

@HenryThePear wrote:
@eieio_31310Dang,I have actually thought you learnt chinese xD

Well, with the evidences from the posts here, I guess we (I mean @MAGICDAVESHROOM @Perfume-shroom92 @PowerToss ) can read and type Chinese...

(with a little help from Google of course). 

Message 183 of 186 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@eieio_31310 I can read and type chinese without google Wink muahahhahahha i love the picture above...i am snorting with laughter....
Message 184 of 186 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I wonder how many gems @HypnoDjurre1337 is having now with the gem nerf recently 

Message 185 of 186 (290 Views)

★★★★ Expert

Given the instrument of this forum and my infinite capacity to kvetch, I would like to complain about ads. No, not in the usual way that they don't close or are non-existent, but in the truly unique manner of complaining about the difference between the way one gets ads depending on whether it's for Gems, GAuntlets or Penny Fuel.

With ads for gems you get a msg box asking if you really WANT the gems. Then you get a msgbox for successfully sitting thru 30 seconds of uttter boredom. When ads are for gauntlets, EA assumes you REALLY MEANT to push the button and just delivers the ad without the drama. Then you get told, congratulations, for 30 seconds you were a good boy. With ads for Penny Fuel, again they ask, "Did you really mean to press this button?" Then NO MSGBOX saying ATTABOY.

To sum up:

Gems - msgs for REALLY? and SUCCESS

GAUNTLETS  - msg for SUCCESS  only. 

Penny Fuel - msg for REALLY? only.

Consistency does not appear to be a hallmark of EA philosophy.

😛😛😛

Message 186 of 186 (241 Views)