Re: 20Sk23EaPvz12302

by MAGICDAVESHROOM

Original Post

20Sk23EaPvz12302

★★★ Newbie

First of all I want to tell you that I play pvz2 in android emulator 'Nox Player' in my laptop. I want from you to delete my profile progress associated with my gmail id. If I will get reply from you then I will tell you my player ids which are to be deleted. And then i will associate original progress to my id and sync it to your server. When I register my gmail id then it reloads other progress to my device which I do not want to play. before reloading everytime 'identity conflicts' occurs. There are two ids shown out of which I have to select one. but there is no my original progress out of both. All things were normal till many days. But one day when I opened my game in presence of internet I found that my original progress has disappeared. I deleted nor app data neither uninstalled game but why my original progress got disappeared. Thanks god I was saving my progress on my computer. After playing the game I used to go always in location android-data-com.ea.game.pvz2_row. I always copied 'com.ea.game.pvz2_row' and pasted it in any one local disk of my laptop. So I was able to continue except arena progress. But one thing is problem in this way. When I opens game and comes to main menu in presence of internet then my original progress again disappears. Then I have to go in data folder present in android folder of file manager to delete the data and recopy from my pc and paste my progress data in my emulaor's data folder. This should not occur after getting help from you. I want to open in presence of internet and I want to save it on your server. When I try to save my this progress I have to go back in main menu. But when I go back to main menu then again another profile appears and my original progress disappears. That's why I want from you to delete those progresses from your server which have been associated with my gmail id so that I can associate my original progress with my gmail id and save it to your server. My english is not very well so do not go on word by word but go with feelings.

Message 1 of 2 (311 Views)

Re: 20Sk23EaPvz12302

★★★★★ Expert

@1t5voobw9o2d 

This is not EA HELP but a players forum for all things pvz2 and EA offers NO support for emulated versions,  just for android and ios devices.

Many players have had their original account disappear for no reason, the usual procedure is to try getting a code from the EA email registration scheme and recovering the backup or contacting EA HELP CENTER directly by tapping HELP at the bottom of the page and making a missing content report. 

You need to provide them with the player id number associated with your missing account,  if you don't have it then EA can't or won't be able to help you.

If you tell them you're using an emulator then they will refuse to help you.

I hope someone with more emulator experience can help you.

Message 2 of 2 (301 Views)