100 Kernel Pult seeds

by lawmfw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

100 Kernel Pult seeds

★★★★★ Expert

Hurray   Eureka !

Without playing BattleZ Seasons (very much) it only took me three weeks to collect the 100 Kernel Pult seeds I required to move from M27 to M28 and I have been faithfully playing Pirate Seas (mostly Day 31) twice a day for the World Pinata Tracker.  Been playing for months now and during BattleZ (with the x10 multiplier for the last two months) it took me more than a few months this year to gain the 2000 seeds to complete Level 15 and then on to Mastery levels.

Granted, Kernel Pult, along with SunFlower and Peashooter are the hardest seed packets to come by in my humble experience.  Others, like Blover and Laser Bean, are also very hard to come by.

Message 1 of 4 (957 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: 100 Kernel Pult seeds

★ Guide
The difficulty of finding specific seed packets is related to how many seed types are available in the piñata. Anything from Egypt or Pirate Seas, for example, will grow at half the speed of plants from Lost City or the Modern plants because of the number of competing plant types in one Piñata.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (942 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
The difficulty of finding specific seed packets is related to how many seed types are available in the piñata. Anything from Egypt or Pirate Seas, for example, will grow at half the speed of plants from Lost City or the Modern plants because of the number of competing plant types in one Piñata.
Message 2 of 4 (943 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

very true and a good point to add (I forgot to do so so tyvm).

Message 3 of 4 (936 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

spend three weeks or 300 GEMs...just received 100 seed packets from 3 Pirate Sea pinatas (Gold League) with 20 BONUS seeds for 4 different World/Premium plants !!

Message 4 of 4 (904 Views)