[CURRENT ISSUE] Several Issues after incomplete Installation

by crinrict

Original Post

Texture glitch with Get To Work Stuff

★★★ Newbie

Hello, 

I have a weird graphic issue which seems to affect only one expansion pack which is Get To Work. Whatever it's CAS, an object, clothing, walls or ground items, this glitch appears. And when my sims happens to wear one of those items, the glitch affects them as well. Either they become red and white with interrogation points all over their body or part of their skin disappear replaced by chunks of black prisms and also interrogation points all over them. Can someone help me fix this? I can't bring myself to use GTW stuff just because of this.

Message 1481 of 1,494 (522 Views)

Re: Texture glitch with Get To Work Stuff

@amyjenson95  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 1482 of 1,494 (505 Views)

How do I fix my broken Sims 4 game?

★★★ Newbie

I suspect my game is broken, I opened it today and started creating a new sim family  and noticed that some of the CAS items looked as if I had a broken mod or cc in my game. I ignored it and finished in CAS and entered the game, I noticed in build/buy mode that some of the items were discolored like purple and glitched specifically for the Jungle Adventure, Seasons, and My First Pet items and some of the items had the error "object is missing footprint resource'. So, I did the research took out each mod one by one, took out my cc, and now I made a backup and restarted my game to see if that would fix the problem. When I opened the game it still had the same problem, I don't know what to do next. 

Message 1483 of 1,494 (469 Views)

Re: How do I fix my broken Sims 4 game?

@tokyohoney23  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one.

Message 1484 of 1,494 (448 Views)

Broken CAS objects [unrelated to CC]

★★★ Newbie

A lot of my base game CAS objects are broken, most prevalently the vampires hairstyles. I do not have any CC or Mods installed.

Message 1485 of 1,494 (380 Views)

Re: Broken CAS objects [unrelated to CC]

@BasiliskLizard  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one.

Message 1486 of 1,494 (348 Views)

ask

★★★ Newbie

hello so I downloaded sims4 on my PC which is Windows 10 and I downloaded sims4 on steam. The problem is that when I go to make a sim and when I go play almost everything is corrupted it has the question mark thing. I need help on how to make it not corrupted. I've downloaded no mods so I'm confused on why its doing this. please help.

Message 1487 of 1,494 (305 Views)

Re: ask

@3mi1yf  I've merged your post with the master thread for this issue.  Please see the first post on page one.

Message 1488 of 1,494 (277 Views)

why is snowy escaped cas bugged?

★★★ Newbie

I have no idea what to do about this. I have recently re-downloaded the game after some time of not playing, changing computer etc. I have quite a few of the different packs, so let's just say it took some time. Either way. When I got it all downloaded and I started up CAS I found all of the snowy escape clothing being completely bugged, kinda in the same way broken CC looks. The problem is that since I had just re-downloaded the game, I had no mods installed, and even if I had they shouldn't mess with the original pieces. I have not found anyone else with this problem, so this is kind of my last solution. I have yet to find a way of uninstalling a singular expansion pack without uninstalling the entire game, and honestly if it comes to that I think I'm just gonna let it be broken rather than going through the trouble of installing everything again.

Anyways. If you have any tips I would gladly hear them (:

(This is my first post here, so if something is missing feel free to write so that I can correct it. Also, I do apologize for any grammatical errors, English is not my first language)

Message 1489 of 1,494 (181 Views)

Re: why is snowy escaped cas bugged?

Champion (Retired)

@Orizia0105 

Please repair the game in the EA App.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 1490 of 1,494 (172 Views)