nVidia Ansel - taking screenshots?

by Quasinerdo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

nVidia Ansel - taking screenshots?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Hi Standard smile

nVidia Ansel is not enabled for this game yes?  How do we take Screenshots using it?

Edit: found this link - https://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/how-to-use-ansel

I also double checked the nVidia site and the notification was Anthem is "Game ready" and NOT on the Ansel list.

Message 1 of 5 (415 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: nVidia Ansel - taking screenshots?

★★★★ Novice

i dont use ansel for screen shots i just press windows key and print screen key at the same time - shots appear in "this PC /pictures /screen shots "

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (389 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

i dont use ansel for screen shots i just press windows key and print screen key at the same time - shots appear in "this PC /pictures /screen shots "

Message 2 of 5 (390 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Quasinerdo 

Unfortunately, it's highly unilkely that Nvidia Ansel will be implement in Anthem anytime soon Frown That's been confirmed by one of the developers on Twitter back in February.

/Ataashi

Message 3 of 5 (355 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@canadiancookie wrote:

THanks Standard smile

Message 4 of 5 (351 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I don't know if this pertains to you, but if you want a screenshot repository, you can enable Nvidia Highlights that record both video and screenshot events. I also use the Steam Overlay as my screenshot manager. If either of those help you.
Message 5 of 5 (273 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help