Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: freeze, crash, account data error etc.

by Miyaru74

Original Post

freeze, crash, account data error etc.

★★★★★ Novice

The musial chairs of Anthem.

The endless loop of issues.

I am not even able to LOG IN to the game anymore, because all of that just keeps happening and when I somehow DO get in game, for freeplay, freezes I need task manager for.

No, repairing didn't helped.

No, clean reinstall didn't helped.

Will Anthem 76 ever get fixed or will we have to put up with that garbage cash grab rushed software until we finally rage quit?

Its so many weeks after release and the game is still hardly playable.

Message 1 of 10 (332 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

At this point, its completely impossible to even go past title screen.

Endless loop of errors kicking back after that loading is done, sometimes half way through.

Who coded this? 8 year olds?

And yes, I'm extremely frustrated, I've got very limited time to play and I can't even do it because the game refuses to even work.

Message 2 of 10 (319 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Lerdoc wrote:

Endless loop of errors kicking back after that loading is done, sometimes half way through.

And yes, I'm extremely frustrated, I've got very limited time to play and I can't even do it because the game refuses to even work.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd be more inclined to look at your PC not the Game.

Yes I agree that game has problems but from what your describing (being a PC tech for 25 Years) your PC or something on your PC does not like the game, be it Video, Ram or some piece of software you have.

Whats your PC specs and what operating system are you using, DirectX 11 or 12

Message 3 of 10 (301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Win10pro

16gb ram

i5 6600k

gtx980ti

obviously latest drivers

only other software running at the time is teamspeak and obviously, origin

I'm well above recommended specs and if somehow the game magically decides to actually run(like today, 2 hours ago, still spamming me errors but not doing anything else) I'm running the game on steady 60fps at high settings.

Outside of the freeze during freeplay that forces me to use task manager, almost every single other issue and error seems to originate from the games backend, game losing connection to servers and account databases.

Message 4 of 10 (291 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hi,

just in case you missed them Nvidia released driver 419.67 which has further optimsations for Anthem. I think it's mainly for DLSS but it may help especially if you use the DDU?

Message 5 of 10 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I highly doubt that any kind of drivers would stop retriving pilot data errors and other random errors, which cause constant boots to title screen.

Freezes also happen exclusively in freeplay, never during contracts or strongholds.

Message 6 of 10 (272 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Lerdoc wrote:

The musial chairs of Anthem.

The endless loop of issues.

I am not even able to LOG IN to the game anymore, because all of that just keeps happening and when I somehow DO get in game, for freeplay, freezes I need task manager for.

No, repairing didn't helped.

No, clean reinstall didn't helped.

Will Anthem 76 ever get fixed or will we have to put up with that garbage cash grab rushed software until we finally rage quit?

Its so many weeks after release and the game is still hardly playable.

Same here. This game also ignores individual program settings in both Nvidia control panel and AMD settings. I had a gtx 1060 and I would set a Athem profile Mainly for Vsync in Nvidia 3d settings and the game ignored it, If I enabled Vsync in global settings it worked. Then I bought a Vega 56 and the same thing. set a profile in AMD settings with Vsync on and FRTC of 60 and I'm showing 100+ FPS. Do the ame in global settings and it stays at 60fps.

The other odd thing that happens with raedon software is after playing for about 30 minutes another profile is added to my games tab that is named Content ID:1034365 and oddly enough that is what the softwre shows my Origin ID as in the Anthem folder

Message 7 of 10 (263 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Lt_Schofield wrote:

@Lerdoc wrote:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'd be more inclined to look at your PC not the Game.

Yes I agree that game has problems but from what your describing (being a PC tech for 25 Years) your PC or something on your PC does not like the game, be it Video, Ram or some piece of software you have.

Whats your PC specs and what operating system are you using, DirectX 11 or 12

The fact that you are a PC Tech means nothing, this game is broken. One thing you are correct about, Our PC's do have a piece of software that don'e like are PC's. It is Anthem

I'm running 

i5 8400

Asus tuf z370 gaming plus

16gb corsair vengeance lpx(is listed in the QVL list for my motherboard)

MSI vega 56

I am more than above specs for this game and it forces both GPU and CPU to run 100%. Then anywhere between 2 minutes to an hour suddenly my PC freezes and my fans are going 100%. Forcing me too force shutdown via holding the power button.

This is the ONLY game I have issues with so it is definitely NOT my PC and I doubt it is the OP's PC causing the issue either.

I just got off of a 8 hour Division 2 Binge with ) issues. Decided to do my dailies in Anthem before going to sleep and 20 minutes in I freeze

Message 8 of 10 (262 Views)

★★ Guide

Issue can be slove by stable CPU -_- or stable computer . you need it stable for play it.  I got this issue before and it slove when this pc stable. 

about account data eror. maybe you need tech support room . not here 

cheer 

Message 9 of 10 (233 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

For pilot errors and loads - use a VPN client - that seems to have resolved most of my pilot load -

I did notice it always loads the same ANTHEM before i used VPN

so someone else has conflicting pilot data with mine

but using a VPN client I don't suffer the same 90% of the time 

ANTHEM is still broken. ;-)

Message 10 of 10 (198 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help