Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Why is Anthem broken?

by Sleepwalker_VIE

Original Post

Why is Anthem broken?

★★★★ Newbie

So, for about two weeks or more I have been stuck playing one stronghold and freeplay. There are no longer anyone to talk to or any contracts available and no more progression of the campaign missions. I really do like this game, when it was working. I put up with the constant disconnects from the servers but, this problem is a big problem for me. I really want my money back. I got no help from EA on resolving this issue, all they said was they are aware and basically have no idea when this issue will be fixed. I will post a pic of the chat I had with EA. If anyone out there has had this issue and had figured out a way to fix it please let me know, and if you are currently having this issue let me know that I am not the only one suffering. Screw this I am going to go play some Destiny 2. Well, apparently I can't post the pic on here, the attachment is too big(that's what she said) and the use of insert image is broken(what a surprise) thanks EA!

Message 1 of 8 (467 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

There are 4 tombs in free play that you have to visit in order to continue the story line. They are not exactly easy to find in the codex, but are there. Finish those and you will be all good to continue.

Message 2 of 8 (458 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue!

Message 3 of 8 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

get some rest bruh, u're exhausted to see clearly too wasted to find availabilty.

Message 4 of 8 (387 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yo g your a hero cause this is like the thrid post i have seen from you have a good day sir

Message 5 of 8 (358 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Look at the challenges in your log. They tell you whats needed to progress. I had the same issue, noone from EA answered. They dont seem know theyr own game or cba. Some player posted the solution on youtube.
Message 6 of 8 (317 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Anthem is still in beta, thought it's not official, i hope the game will be gold at release 2.0

Message 7 of 8 (295 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
I gave up hope a long time ago when it comes to EA.

What I would expect them to do is making DLC's and charge theyr customers even more. I will not jump on that bandwagon if that happens.
Message 8 of 8 (225 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help