Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: This is getting old, real fast

by Sleepwalker_VIE

Original Post

This is getting old, real fast

★★★★ Novice

I understand that EA/Bioware have to please their investors and somehow rushed this game out the door. I am not sure how 6 years of time can be considered rushed, but you have released a steaming pile of dung. It is one thing after another. First, gear issues. Then audio issues. Then connection issues. Then quickplay issues. Then bad gear scaling and weapon/javelin issues. 

When is it going to end. 

I am absolutely ecstatic that I did not spend a dime for this game and got it with my new video card. Too bad that Nvidia ended up giving some compensation to EA for this. They do not deserve it. 

Message 1 of 10 (1,225 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Worst game ever. I hate that I paid for this. They released a patch the other day...still broken...the stuff they introduced is bugged TOO! I have an issue that they say they are un aware of and asked me to post in forums. did that 2 weeks ago got in contact with them again tnight...same response asking me to post in forums. HOW ABOUT YOU FIX THE ISSUE!!!!!! I PAID FOR THE DAMN GAME! I cant believe I wasted time and money on this. Bioware definitely put the BIO in this PoS game.
Message 2 of 10 (1,188 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Why is your reply to this posting an exact copy of your own post on the forum? 

Message 3 of 10 (1,176 Views)

★★★★ Novice

As each day passes I get more infuriated and my regret for purchasing anthem swells. I love action arpgs, I love grinding loot based games. However, this game requires an expansion like addition in order to correct many of the mechanics and fundamental design choices that are detrimental to the game and user experience. Which means, I paid for a game that's going to take most likely somwehere around 2 years to get to a spot where It needed to be on launch.  

Good luck BioWare............

Message 4 of 10 (1,136 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I am very happy I used the Origin $15 monthly fee to try this game for a month. I already canceled my monthly (because it is so bad) but still have until the 20th. Honestly, I really appreciate that EA let me try this game for a month for $15. It saved me $45. With my 5 days left I will be running around with one piece of legendary gear on for max *'s. I mean one of my friends bought him and his wife a copy of this game. I feel bad for them. 

Message 5 of 10 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I bought this game at max price and I dont have second thoughts because I really enjoyed playing it.But really its state is such a mess so I cant help but feel sorry for it and all of us,like I bought a plane and after almost getting myself killed in flying it learnt that it was designed like a good car but before release it was decided to add wings and name it a plane...

Message 6 of 10 (1,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I am furious I paid for this. In fact I paid twice as I bought my son a copy too so we could play together.

We can't even play at all because the rubberbanding is so bad. I'd have a better ping if the server was on the moon I think.

Don't have a single lag issue with any other game that I play.

If anyone can help me to sort the lag please do otherwise it's nearly £100 down the drain!

Message 7 of 10 (994 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately both games that came with the graphics card where EA games. I should have known that this is a bad deal :D I´m not avoiding EA games for 2 decades already without reason.

Next time I´ll be more careful about who the "free games" are from Standard smile

Anthem's content has the size of a demo and the (server-) stability of a bad beta version.

When it works I enjoy it but the loading screens make me fall asleep and the lack of content bores me. If I wouldnt enjoy the flight/combat routine I´d have stopped playing already.
Message 8 of 10 (841 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Other than a small lack in content, I found the story to be very fun. I enjoy the elysian caches for the new vinyls that can be found. Aside from the excessive grinding of the same content/repetition, I've found the game to be fun. I don't find the game to be disappointing aside from the factors I stated. I've never had rubberbanding, sound or graphics issues that some of you are stating you have. The worst issue I've ever had is the Pilot Data not found on occasion.
Message 9 of 10 (675 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ea force Bioware to drop Mass Effect Andromedra to work on "a very fantastic game" called Anthem. And now not even half a year, there's not much news on Anthem. Fallen Order is coming out soon. You get the idea. The cycle continues..

Message 10 of 10 (335 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help