Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Anthem demo is one downgrade of the Alpha version

by PrOdyh

Original Post

Highlighted

The Anthem demo is one downgrade of the Alpha version

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Good to all, I hope that some developer see this thread, because I am quite outraged with the seen in the demo at the graphic level after having tried the previous alpha. There is some kind of new or different antialasing with respect to the previous build, as well as certain graphic effects that I think have been deleted. But where I have most noticed the downgrade has been in the facial expressions when you have conversations in the city. In the alpha they were very successful but here the quality has dropped significantly. I have no proof because I could not make video of the alpha due to the terms of it, but I hope that the guys from Bioware take this game seriously and do not end up making us a Mass Effect Andromeda. regards
Message 1 of 3 (230 Views)

Re: The Anthem demo is one downgrade of the Alpha version

★★★★★ Pro

I agree that many of the facial animations seemed... odd.

Less obviously silly, (à la Andromeda) but still more wooden or out-of-sync with the emotional content of the dialogue than I was expecting/hoping to see.  No idea if the Demo build is far enough behind the current one that there is/will be enough time to address this, but here's wishing! Angel

Message 2 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: The Anthem demo is one downgrade of the Alpha version

★★★★ Novice

It's not only the graphics. There a no health bars for teammates and the mouse controls while flying used to have a more intuitive version too. I think the version of the demo is pretty old and they didn't managed to compile a newer version.

It couldn't be because they are afraid of the bugs xD

Message 3 of 3 (141 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help