Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Thank you, patch 1.1.0

by kemicalchaos

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

What is the comment in the OP regarding access to the forge during a mission about? I've not seen a way to access forge mid mission.... it is identifying a way to clear out junk loot mid-freeplay run or something?

Message 11 of 14 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Quasinerdo wrote:

What is the comment in the OP regarding access to the forge during a mission about? I've not seen a way to access forge mid mission.... it is identifying a way to clear out junk loot mid-freeplay run or something?

I've not tried to clear any junk but you can certainly swap weapons.

Just hit the esc key and look across the top, I think it's second on the left if I remember correctly.

Message 12 of 14 (139 Views)

★★★★ Novice

it works yes you can change gear now on the map - it made sense to me as a role play issue  not to be able to,  but heh the whiners got their way on that one

also dont have to go back anywhere after a mission - start a new one right away -

ive run the new stronghold several times - one non completion due to sqaudmates dropping out ....cant kill that 'thing' alone - hes pretty tough - tougher than the spider at least

one poster says im wasting my time but ive enjoyed the game since day one - at a bit of a stall need more content but it has some redeemong qualities i enjoy and cant currently find in another game

Message 13 of 14 (97 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@canadiancookie wrote:

it works yes you can change gear now on the map - it made sense to me as a role play issue  not to be able to,  but heh the whiners got their way on that one

also dont have to go back anywhere after a mission - start a new one right away -

ive run the new stronghold several times - one non completion due to sqaudmates dropping out ....cant kill that 'thing' alone - hes pretty tough - tougher than the spider at least

one poster says im wasting my time but ive enjoyed the game since day one - at a bit of a stall need more content but it has some redeemong qualities i enjoy and cant currently find in another game

Agreed..

I'm still enjoying Anthem and am slowly working my way through challenges/achievements. Also after reading the CM tweets yesterday has made feel better about the game overall.

Well worth a read if you haven't seen them.

Message 14 of 14 (92 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help