Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Ten Thousand Suns Won't Drop

by Count_Minaba

Original Post

Ten Thousand Suns Won't Drop

★★★★ Novice

I'm not sure if the latest patch has anything to do with this as I've just started playing with my Storm Javelin after working on all the others to get them to masterwork rarity. But I've put at least 30+ hours into my Storm ever since I started focusing on it. I've been playing at GM1 and GM2 difficulties and doing everything possible at those difficulties. I've had multiple copies of all other gears drop for me, even the Ponder Infinity (the upgraded Lightning Strike Blast Seal gear) masterwork and legendary version which is kinda rare for me to see compared to the other gears. I've seen 3 completely different masterwork gears drop from the same run. I just now got 7 total masterwork items to drop from HoR on GM2. It just seems that no matter what I do, Ten Thousand Suns just will not drop for me. I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong or is anyone else having this issue.

Message 1 of 4 (189 Views)

★★ Newbie

I’m having the exact same problem with Ralner’s Blaze. I think it was maybe removed. No masterworks nada. GM3, 2, 1. Doesn’t matter. Strongholds, lego quests, contracts, freeplay. Nothing. I’m about to give up. Endgame is already so unfulfilling as it is. Anyway, I get your frustration.

Message 2 of 4 (175 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well it's comforting that someone else is going through a problem like mine. And I feel you on the endgame thing. I've highly supported this game since a few years before it's release. I'm finding it harder and harder to continue to do so with how they can't keep it in good working condition. It feels like every patch they fix things but break other things that weren't broken. I'm about ready to give up on this game and possibly Bioware as a whole.

Message 3 of 4 (157 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

TTS was my first lego drop. Upgraded that one with a better stat version a few weeks later. I was lucky as it rips new ones!

Message 4 of 4 (142 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help