Original Post

Re: Stuck at Epic Level 30 without Masterwork drops

★ Apprentice
I advise you to NOT buy lottery tickets :-(
Message 11 of 38 (205 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have admit the loot system is definitely in need of a buff. 

I've been soloing GM1 and have found the odd legendary (two) although recently I've been venturing into GM2 legendary missions. So far I've only found epic and rare loot with only a few masterworks..

I tend to avoid strongholds as they annoy me to *. Repetitive, bugged and just simply annoying. I'm forever finding myself behind a wall regardless if I'm at the front of the party or back, now i know you hit the respawn button but still ...Annoying. Couple this with the mind numbing loading screens and it's just not a good experience.

I guess I've found the most stuff playing on freeplay which is where i got both of my legendaries (GM1).

Oh well back to the grind..

Message 12 of 38 (196 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@OmgIloveSteakyou tempt me to select your reply as the answer LOL XD

Message 13 of 38 (191 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JaksenDare definitely know what you mean. Been having the "pilot data" error a lot recently too. crashes you out of the game and you lose all the loot you had from the freeplay session. That's a kick in the nuts...
Message 14 of 38 (190 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@JaksenDare not sure what the discord link is but it just goes to an error for me. Thank you for the post though.
Message 15 of 38 (183 Views)

★ Guide

Hmm..I re - did the link so hopefully it will work. (it's the page containing the above patch list.)

Message 16 of 38 (176 Views)

★ Guide

Seems like the post has disappeared. Here's that link again:

Discord Anthem patch notes

Message 17 of 38 (173 Views)

★ Guide

Just playing a GM2 contract and thought I'd take a quick screenshot of the loot on offer:

Anthem loot.jpg

To be fair it (the loot) doesn't actually appear in your inventory but they still get generated. (the last patch was supposed to stop this type of loot appearing in higher levels) This contract generated 5 epics..........

Message 18 of 38 (165 Views)

★ Apprentice

I've been in the very same situation for about 3 weeks (Yes... I've played just less than 300 hours at this point!) .  Now I want to play the Colossus.  So I diligently farmed some +Luck gear for it.  And the ONLY thing that drops is those same 7 weapons and components for my other Javelins.  

It makes NO difference if I do Legendary Contracts or Strongholds, or run around in Freeplay...  Nothing else drops!  Now I'm sure that eventually will change.  But I'm equally certain when it does it will drop stuff I don't want to use.  Or what drops will have completely worthless stats.  That's just my luck and why I really don't care for RNG Loot.

I guess when Anthem Dies I'll actually be relieved.  Cause I won't feel the compulsion to keep torturing myself.

Message 19 of 38 (156 Views)

★ Guide

What level are you playing on @Cannyone ?

If it's on 'Hard' then only a few masterwork will drop. To access the full set and legendary stuff you need to be on at least GM1. 

Message 20 of 38 (142 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help