Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Recent Reddit Post May Provide Clue to Loot Drop Rates

by DevaRajTaynak

Original Post

Recent Reddit Post May Provide Clue to Loot Drop Rates

★★★★ Novice

Here is the LINK to the original post. but the author claims to have picked up 44 legendaries in a very short time of play. He runs mostly on GM1 which suggests that the loot rate for anything GM1-3 is the same. 

Message 1 of 4 (267 Views)

Re: Recent Reddit Post May Provide Clue to Loot Drop Rates

★★★★★ Apprentice

I would say there is something in this, my experiences are mainly freeplay. I find the term "Openworld" to fit freeplay more than the rest so spend 80% in freeplay (loading screens are the pits in this game).

The drops from little groups of 3-6 is worth hunting down or looking for. I always when flying from area to area look for these little groups I know exist, they often give me better loot than chests. Not always but the chances seem better, IF they drop loot it is normal good.

Message 2 of 4 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
That is not what I would call a 'recent' post but what they say is not false though. Random enemies whether in freeplay, contracts or strongholds have given me majority of my legendary items than chests and bosses.
Message 3 of 4 (195 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
I tend to agree with this simply because I had Tesilars drop legendaries in GM1.
Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help