Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My experience with new 1.04.2 patch

by Blkh4wk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

My experience with new 1.04.2 patch

★★★★ Novice

So I have not played Anthem since 1.03 came out as it was a very underwhelming patch. So when the new patch came out, it was time to play again. Here is how it went. 

1. Logged in ... first time I was able to do that without a 'cannot load client data' error. That was exciting. 

2. Selected Freeplay. It loaded (the usual 30sec to 1 min load time) and I was impressed it loaded... but about 1 minute later I get the disconnect and "your internet connection" error message. Well I know it isnt my internet as everything else myself and my kids were doing was working. 

3. Logged back in, but this time got the client data error.... ahh Anthem, you never cease to disappoint

4. Finally got back into the game and decided to do a legendary mission. And, as you may guess, got a internet connection error while loading. Once again, not my internet dear Anthem. 

5. Logged in again and was able to continue the session that I got disconnected from. Actually able to complete it this time and got 3 MW, but no legendary on GM2. 

6. Thinking that I could just continue to play, loaded up Freeplay again. And got disconnected again. 

Enough is enough Anthem. I wont uninstall you, but I definately will not play you again for another 6 months. Maybe by then you can figure out what the hell is wrong with the game and I can finally enjoy it without frequent disconnects. 

Message 1 of 3 (217 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: My experience with new 1.04.2 patch

★★ Guide

I think you need technical room . its have helping hand there about network  :o 

here is just a talk room . not CS division 

cheer 

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (143 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice
when playing in the field, do you experienced rubberbanding?
Message 2 of 3 (164 Views)

★★ Guide

I think you need technical room . its have helping hand there about network  :o 

here is just a talk room . not CS division 

cheer 

Message 3 of 3 (144 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help