So I have not played Anthem since 1.03 came out as it was a very underwhelming patch. So when the new patch came out, it was time to play again. Here is how it went.
1. Logged in ... first time I was able to do that without a 'cannot load client data' error. That was exciting.
2. Selected Freeplay. It loaded (the usual 30sec to 1 min load time) and I was impressed it loaded... but about 1 minute later I get the disconnect and "your internet connection" error message. Well I know it isnt my internet as everything else myself and my kids were doing was working.
3. Logged back in, but this time got the client data error.... ahh Anthem, you never cease to disappoint
4. Finally got back into the game and decided to do a legendary mission. And, as you may guess, got a internet connection error while loading. Once again, not my internet dear Anthem.
5. Logged in again and was able to continue the session that I got disconnected from. Actually able to complete it this time and got 3 MW, but no legendary on GM2.
6. Thinking that I could just continue to play, loaded up Freeplay again. And got disconnected again.
Enough is enough Anthem. I wont uninstall you, but I definately will not play you again for another 6 months. Maybe by then you can figure out what the hell is wrong with the game and I can finally enjoy it without frequent disconnects.
Solved! Go to Solution.