Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

My daily legendary contracts aren't be counted in Daily, So no Elysian Keys.

by TAW-Lordzer

Original Post

My daily legendary contracts aren't be counted in Daily, So no Elysian Keys.

★★★★ Novice

Every time I need to do a Legendary Contract to get the Elysian Keys, I do the legendary contract, and after I'm done, Daily shows no Legendary contract completed, so no Elysian Key. If I check weekly it show I completed the Legendary contract. Please help I am missing out on lots of keys, has not work since the patch. I have chatted with EA support teams with no luck on how to fix this. I was pointed to the Forum, with hope that someone had a fix, because EA support has no clue.

Thank

Robert

Message 1 of 3 (158 Views)

Re: My daily legendary contracts aren't be counted in Daily, So no Elysian Keys.

★★★★ Novice

EA didn't have a fix.  I started a new pilot and all of a sudden I was gaining keys. Don't know if this will help.

Message 2 of 3 (85 Views)

Re: My daily legendary contracts aren't be counted in Daily, So no Elysian Keys.

★★★★★ Novice
Forums are fine but usually these bugs are restricted to specific accounts for isolated reasons so it is better to directly report them as bugs. Regarding reporting bugs, you need to choose the 'Feedback' through email option instead of the EA help/forum. Though they won't reply as it is stated but hopefully I guess someone does read them.

I have a similar problem this week which I reported and it is do with the weekly 'Faction Challenge' and all the three 'Monthly Challenges' missing. I didn't get them since the reset/maintenance last Tuesday. I guess it has something to do with my 'Challenge of Might' critical path quest as I'm already above 500 with each faction defeats but that is just a guess.
Message 3 of 3 (74 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help