Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary Contracts - solo difficulty...?

by psyconiusCthulhu

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Legendary Contracts - solo difficulty...?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi guys,

I have recently finished the main story and all normal contracts (i think) and i have at least 1 Agent Mission left... Anyway i just unlocked Legendary Contracts and have a couple of questions...

I have been mainly playing solo so far (apart from Strongholds) on normal difficulty and have found it challenging but doable. I am currently level 21 with a gear score of 234... How hard will it be for me to do these legendary contracts solo (on normal)? Is it worth even trying or should i just group up for these...Or maybe grind a bit and level/gear up some more before I try...?

Thanks for any help/info

N

Message 1 of 3 (295 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Guide

...Thanks for all the awesome replies

For those maybe not up to these contracts yet who may have similar questions... Yes these are completely doable solo (at least at normal difficulty)

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (240 Views)

All Replies

★★ Guide

...Thanks for all the awesome replies

For those maybe not up to these contracts yet who may have similar questions... Yes these are completely doable solo (at least at normal difficulty)

Message 2 of 3 (241 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Newbie

I appreciate the report. I have been googling for a bit tonight while work winds down for this exact answer and haven't seen it until now. You are a hero.

Message 3 of 3 (155 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help