Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

LVL 30 and no more NPC chat

by 2old4ths

Original Post

LVL 30 and no more NPC chat

★★★★ Novice

So I made lvl 30 a couple of weeks again. After completing the Heart of Rage story, its seems like all of the conversations I had been having with various NPC's, all of a sudden stopped. Anyone else just all of a sudden not have access to interact with the NPC's? By interact I mean have a conversations with them to gain alliance points. I've checked my mission logs and don't  have any to complete, so I pretty much just run the same 3 contracts and the same strongholds. 

Message 1 of 7 (338 Views)

Re: LVL 30 and no more NPC chat

★★★★ Novice

look jest emaigen your self talking to sombody or call your mom or somthing cause these people jest want your money this game is tanking and nobody can get them to act i got like 105 hours or somthing in this game and it is pointless to me i jest went back the to the real game and stoped playing this knockoff if you want points for a fraction go in to free play CAUSE thay did not expect gamers to hit 30 in 3 weeks nor did thay think this many bugs would pop up no is i am sorry 

GO IN TO FREE PLAY TO GET MORE STANDING WITH FRACTIONS  

Message 2 of 7 (325 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Thats all the story that is there. Pityful isnt it? I played demos that had a bigger story. Back then when they used to make demos of games.

All thats left is repeatable contracts and boring freeplay grind.
Message 3 of 7 (302 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was hoping that wasn't the case...getting kind of bored with the game now...thanks

Message 4 of 7 (275 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
as already mentioned by someone else, it could be that you have to finish some challenges but if you got them then thats it.

Charging a full game price for 2 days of content after (I learned on yt) a supposed developing time of 7 years is just pityful.

One reason why I dont buy EA games anymore no matter who the dev is. This one came with the RTX.

Message 5 of 7 (223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Think of it as Season 1.  Season 2 will pick up from the end...should the show get renewed for another season.  They say it's coming but frankly, that remains to be seen.  The silence is scary.  The silence could be a sign of _____________________.  You fill it in.

Message 6 of 7 (134 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I even listened to all the radio shows... and then they started to repeat themselves Frown

Message 7 of 7 (119 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help