Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

LOOT, HOOAH... Good God... what is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... AGAIN.

by DevaRajTaynak

Original Post

LOOT, HOOAH... Good God... what is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... AGAIN.

★★★★ Novice

Don't lie, you just sang that in your head. 

Seriously though. Loot is horrible. Multiple runs, doing all dailies and still only getting a couple MW pieces. Always something i already have with worse stats. Not getting legendary drops in FP or Contracts on GM3. Can't even get past the first part of Tyrant Mine on GM3 because I can't find any pieces in other areas of the game. Stuck again.

At least before the patch it was giving out stuff for other Javs... that way I could work on all of them at the same time. now, with the new patch, im just not getting legendary at all in the Ranger. Would really appreciate it if we could get some loot table work. 

Message 1 of 4 (185 Views)

Re: LOOT, HOOAH... Good God... what is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... AGAIN.

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, I have been playing for the last week on Grandmaster 3 and am still getting mainly blues and purples. rarely seeing masterwork and I have I think 4 or 5 pieces of legendary including my LOD content. Lol....great loot system. 

Message 2 of 4 (172 Views)

Re: LOOT, HOOAH... Good God... what is it good for? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... AGAIN.

★★★★ Novice

Yeah... unfortunately I accidently salvaged my LOD equipment before they fixed it... so i don't have that anymore. I wonder if @EA would restore it?

Message 3 of 4 (168 Views)

★ Guide

I've had a few legos drop but usually it's a copy of what i already have (including stats).

Almost frustrating as getting nothing at all as your hopes are raised that it's something good only to find yourself saying FFS once again (well I do anyway).

Message 4 of 4 (160 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help